Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bmw675

I can take a picture of my crammed 1 car garage at my apartment. :(

But I will defer and post up a picture of my tricked out garage in the house when I take possession in 13 days. :rockon:

Butler: what kind of stand (if it's a stand) is that red outside one in the 2nd and 3rd pics? looks like a pit bull trailer restraint but with square tubing.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

I got two man caves lol. Not bad for living in a townhouse! Also a pic of my honda xr 100 i had when i was like 11-15 years old. Loved that thing! Its hangin up in the garage lol.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

Here's the Mayfield Man Cave!

Attachments

RoadTrip

My 'mancave' started simply as a place to watch the extra TV in the guestroom. But, it slowly evolved into a personal theater/guitar/motogear/longboard/dog wrestling/junk room - ha ha, it is so much worse than any room I ever occupied as a teenager - suprised my wife tolerates it, we have to lock it when guests come over. But, it really is a 'cave', blacked out window and surrounded by all my junk, with a pad on the floor with pillows and comforter for dog wrestling and movie watching, its my tiny retreat from the world, and I love it! And, no I won't post pictures of it, cause it is a gross mess, ha ha, but I wouldn't change a thing.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Detrich

I don't hang out in the garage. so my man caves, or where i hang out most, are the study & the TV rooms I guess...

Last edited:

Kayo7

Spring cleaning started at the girlfriends house as well. We cleaned out the attached 2 car garage and I plan on taking half of it lol. I'll take pictures once we clean the shed and get all the garbage removed.

Brock Kickass

The photo resolution was total crap from my phone, and then when I tried to manage the attachments from my computer I got all balled up, so I deleted and am redoing the post from the computer in the hopes the photos will work better, so from the top...

When this thread was started I was jealous because my wife and I always rented and just having a covered place for the bike was a pretty big deal. We bought a house in November with a single detached garage, and immediately plugged it with junk, stuff that needed to be stored, and empty boxes and styrofoam from new furniture and appliances. Spring sprung, and I brought my bike home, and so the work began. I stored all the storables properly, made a dump run, and got to work on getting set up. I still have lots to do to finish off, but it's getting there. I need some more A/V components to get the TV working the way I want, and I need to get some posters to decorate, but the gist of it is there. Here's the view from standing in the driveway and from sitting on the couch. I can't wait to watch a MotoGP in there or just unwind after a ride with a beer and some friends.

Attachments

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member