Seat

KenS

Had this done several months ago, but I don't get on here that often. Stock seat was not comfy enough so I had a local guy make new seats for me. Here are pics of the seats. More comfortable with several layers of ortho foam inserted, and put some carbon fiber look in the middle then into solid black borders separated by blue piping to match the bike.

Attachments

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

KenS

Thank you. For the reshaping of both driver and pillion seats with german ortho foam and reupholstering cost me $250. I'm very pleased with the work and it is considerably more comfortable ... I do 3 and 4 hour rides most weekends so this made a big difference. One thing I would do different if I could have a "do over" would be to leave that little hump at the front of the pillion instead of trying to make the smooth transition with the front seat.

Sparkxx1

Thank you. For the reshaping of both driver and pillion seats with german ortho foam and reupholstering cost me $250. I'm very pleased with the work and it is considerably more comfortable ... I do 3 and 4 hour rides most weekends so this made a big difference. One thing I would do different if I could have a "do over" would be to leave that little hump at the front of the pillion instead of trying to make the smooth transition with the front seat.
I feel the same...

ry-mac75

Beauty job! Love the blue accents.

6R Blackout

Man that looks really nice, how much did he hit u for?:eyebrow:

Roaddawg

Man that looks really nice, how much did he hit u for?:eyebrow:
Here you go...;)