Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, it sucks ordering jackets online. Had to return my wifes and get 2 sizes smaller. Had to pay shipping both ways :( Had to do a bunch of research on mine before I bought it. My one jacket is XXL and that was indeed a little too big... but my Speed and Strength is just a L and fits perfect.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

jester8p

I bought the Scorpion All-In jacket about a month or two ago and so far I really like it. For the $150 that they're selling it for, it's good quality leather. It comes with a very warm lining that I definately suggest you take off when riding in warm weather. Depending on how you ride, the jacket does ride up a little bit as it's not shaped for a riding position. Thankfully for our bikes we don't exactly have an aggressive (uncomfortable?) riding position.
Can't say anything about the other jacket.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Think the tall may make it ride up more. I would assume it means a longer torso? It would hit your waist and push up maybe? Newenough generally has a bit of info at the bottom of the jacket stuff saying how each one fits. They will let you know how the sizing is, IE: correct, big, small, etc. in real world. They test fit a lot of the stuff they sell.

http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/leather_suits_jackets_and_pants/scorpion/all_in_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html

If you are ok with the S&S in arm and torso length you wont need a tall i would say.

http://www.newenough.com/street/protective_apparel/leather_jackets_and_pants/scorpion/stinger_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html

They say they both have a relaxed fit. I would say go with a Large. If the XL is a little too big in leather it will bunch wierd probably.

You will want these to be tighter. You wont be layering under them anyway right? Thats what your mesh is for. My S&S is a large and fits great and I can still have an extra layer under it. Me and you are not too far off on size.

And I like the All-In!

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

angelsneverlose

OP, not trying to be Gay, but post your height/weight... and build (athletic, skinny).

This way people around the same size can help you pick what size is right. This is what i did when i bought my leathers to get close.

EX: im 5'9ish with longer arms (38in chest) and ordered a size 42. Fits Perfect.

If your taller, get a 44, shorter, prolly a 40. But again, this depends on your body size, im skinny so this works... if you heavy, this may be off

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If you are in doubt about which size to order, just order the one you think would be closest and get it from New Enough. Those guys have a NO HASSLE return policy that makes exchanging for a different size a breeze.

jester8p

I didn't get the tall. I'm only 5'6, 140 lbs so I went with the small. Fits perfectly, snug enough with the lining to keep me warm but loose enough with the lining removed to be comfortable. The neck area is a tad tight, but my neck is thicker than your average joe I'd say...lol...I have issues finding a dress shirt that doesn't fit loose and won't strangle me...:mad:

I got the Silver/Black Naked. Matches my silver scorpion exo 400 lid real nice! ;)

Blue-Sun

Elite Member
Last edited:

DragonBlu

Like 99 says, a good return policy is a must when ordering a jacket online. I used it twice before giving up and going to the store to try them on. :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MDRaven0223

The local place I got my bike doesn't carry jack for stuff. There's a place in Jessup called Bob's BMW and they have all kinds of stuff. I know that's probably a little far for you. However if you find yourself in the Columbia area you should check them out.
Bob's is great. Just about the only dealer I've found that will let you demo their bikes.

There is also Heyser in Laurel or if you don't mind a drive Pete's Cycles up on BelAir in Baltimore is pretty good from what I remember.