**Official 2012 FZ6R Forum Shirts**FOR SALE!**

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Rookasaki

AWESOME GUYS!!! I know we can get a few more ordered before times up! :thumbup: This is why this forum rocks! We have such loyal/awesome members here. Remember these shirts do help support the site!

THANKS MNGreg and Token for pulling through ;)

Sage

Just wondering and making sure. Did my payment go through? :)

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Sage

You should have gotten an email from paypal that confirms payment.
I got one that said it sent. But my bank somtimes is screwy when it comes to paypal so i wanna be sure of it haha

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

What's your email sage. I'll look it up

YamahaMAXdRPMs

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Tick-tock. Hehe

YamahaMAXdRPMs

So whats the total count now?

Come on people! Get em while ya can!!!!!
I am locking it up in about an hour. After that, your just donating money to me :p

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Okie dokie! alll done. Sorry if you didnt get yoru order in, but the shirt sales have ended for this year.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Final count.... 33 shirts! Just made the cut! Ill get these submitted early next week and then its just waiting for the ink to dry!

cavcuz05

do you have a final tally of the members who ordered...cally me a worry wart just want to make sure i get one of these puppies:)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Hey, sorry for being MIA. i have been having some issues with the drawing. My printer says it simply wont work with the high level of details. when put on a shirt it will just glob ink everywhere. i whipped this up real quick, what do you guys think, can i shoot her this to go with?

anyone want to tackle it too?

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

....updated...

Attachments

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member