NSFW: Motorcycle Thief Gunned Down By Cop

D

Deleted member 9794

Lucky motorcyclist, it could have been a lot worse! I can't feel sorry for the thief considering he had a gun, I think the officer responded as appropriately as possible given the situation.

heavychevy69

I could be wrong, but looks like he went for the gun (which was easily in reach in his waistband) I'd do the same thing as the cop

Fizzer6R

why is this a surprise, armed robbery

xleeb0y13x

Part of me wants to feel bad for the thief as I don't like to see anyone get shot but that part gets over ridden by the fact that I work insanely hard for the things I have including my bike and the thought that someone could just up and take it makes my blood boil and my pity for this guy disappear.

Sent while running with scissors.

danieljardim

:thumbup: for the police in Brazil. Feel no sorry for thieves. That is how things get done back home :D

I have a friend that is a policeman down there, one day we were having a conversation about this subject and someone asked him. "adriano, how many criminals have you killed?" His answer was the best. "We do not kill anybody. We are an instrument of God's Will. He worked through me 7 times".

crobih

The bike owner looked like he was in the path of the cops rounds. Good shooting .

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

danieljardim

After watching the video again with audio

When the guys approach him with the gun he is like: "ok ok, take the bike, you can take. I have no weapons, I don't have a gun"

after the shooting, the bike onwer says.

"thank you policeman, thank you very much"

as he gets closer to the bike he says to the wounded thief.

Now you gonna steal in hell. You try to take my bike? My bike you're not gonna take nowhere"

(I'm not saying he should have reacted but is funny how he grew up a pair of balls after the guy is shot already) :D

DragonBlu

Apparently the cop was educated in the USA and was just giving the thief his right to a speedy trial. I got no problem with it at all. A man works hard for his stuff, so some punk can steal it? I don't think so.

DragonBlu

After watching the video again with audio

When the guys approach him with the gun he is like: "ok ok, take the bike, you can take. I have no weapons, I don't have a gun"

after the shooting, the bike onwer says.

"thank you policeman, thank you very much"

as he gets closer to the bike he says to the wounded thief.

Now you gonna steal in hell. You try to take my bike? My bike you're not gonna take nowhere"

(I'm not saying he should have reacted but is funny how he grew up a pair of balls after the guy is shot already) :D
He may of had balls in the beginning.When you are staring at the barrel of a loaded gun and someone is about to do you harm,it is a proven fact your balls shrink. Speaking from experience here. :eek:

Last edited:

crobih

Damn I dont think it was worth it for him to get shot. But when u are doing this type of work then u assume the risk of getting blasted. As for the biker, frame sliders lol

Griff88

I'm sorry but with a gun in my face I'll claim on my insurance before I go up against a guy with a gun.

It's shock and survival instinct I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free