Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
D

diba448

Deathdiesel

Anyone have any more input on the CNC bar end mirrors?

Really close to pulling the trigger, just not sure if I want them or just the zx6r mirrors.
If possible itd be awesome to see some far away pics of a bike with em on.

Sage

Anyone have any more input on the CNC bar end mirrors?

Really close to pulling the trigger, just not sure if I want them or just the zx6r mirrors.
If possible itd be awesome to see some far away pics of a bike with em on.
As I said earlier in the thread most likely. I love them and will never go back to regular mirrors on a bike again most likely

Attachments

Deathdiesel

As I said earlier in the thread most likely. I love them and will never go back to regular mirrors on a bike again most likely
Thanks a bunch. Really wanted to see how the front looked. Is the vibration any worse through the handlebars? Or is it better?

Sage

I don't notice much vibrations looking through them unless I'm revving high when I ride really spirited and the rpms are above 9k, other than that vibration isn't a problem

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bajetzkie

Finally got rid of those awful mirrors
Check these out. Let me know what you think...View attachment 27063View attachment 27064View attachment 27065View attachment 27066

These are advertised as universal. And I was very impressed with level / amount of adjustability. Love the look and very cheap. $17 and free shipping.

I did have to make one hole on each side slightly bigger.

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk
did you have to drill to make the holes bigger?

Karlbee92

Hey Guys,

I bought some ZX6R Mirrors off ebay and I tried installing them but because they only move along the x-axis and not the y-axis they go straight up into the air lol.

Did I do something wrong?

redryder64

Replaced the ears!

Before...

photo.jpg

After...

image.jpg

ZX-6R mirrors from eBay... MUCH better! :D They work great. They are the "objects are closer than they appear" glass and I'm not sure I cant see better with them! They are rock solid... into a headwind and well above appropriate speed and they stayed in place... Used the rubber piece that is under the stock ones and there is zero vibration... Great investment...

Now to decide if I want to cut the windscreen down a little or put the stock one back on... It sticks up a little much for me... any ideas or suggestions are welcome!

:Sport:

DubiousDrummer

This thread is painfully long. I tried to read all of it, but I can't seem to find the answer to my problem, even after hours of using the search bar and Google.

I want shorter mirrors (obviously), but not pig spotters, seeing as they don't really do anything.
I don't like the look of bar ends.
I would rather have integrated turn signals since my flushmounts are a little weak, but if that's not possible, I get it.
Also, I'd rather have something that isn't TOO complicated to install.
And lastly, SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T VIBRATE LIKE CRAZY.

Is this possible with our bike? Because every time I come across a post that says "Look at my awesome mirrors! They're perfect and awesome and stuff!" It's usually followed three or four posts down by "Man, what a waste of money. These mirrors suck. I can't see anything," or "they won't stop vibrating" or "It took me 3.7 years to get them installed."

I'm sorry for my ranting, but I'm thoroughly frustrated. Can anybody help?

*Edit* It seems that ZX6R and the R6 are my only options. Am I wrong?