No more rabbit ears! MIRRORS MIRRORS

Got my mirrors in but here is my problem at about 80 or 85 they get really bad vibration, is there any way around that or anything i can do. :(

Are you sure they are bolted tight enough? Did you use a piece of rubber underneath the mount? I didn't use rubber although I will probably take them off at some point and cut some rubber for underneath them. It should help dampen the wind effects. I haven't noticed any problems with mine, but then again I don't normally ride at 85. I'm still breaking my bike in. :( Do you have a pic of the finished product?

Here is a pic

Attachments

• IMAG0472.jpg
    IMAG0472.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 218
The base is nice and tight it seems to move from the uper part of the mirror the part that hold the glass in place I could be.wrong but that whole upper part seems to be what moves to me.

I just ordered zx-6r ebay mirrors that work hopefully ill get them soon and ill post pics.

Last edited:
I need to get rid of these pig spotters. They look cool but functionality wise they are God awful. Will something like these bolt right on?

link

Got my ZX6R mirrors on today. It's nice to see whose behind me now :eek: Easy install and fight right in the stock holes.

newwwmwirrors.jpg

Here is a pic of my bike. I got the pigglet mirrors. as one said earlier they are pretty much useless. but as far as looks. dont think you can beat the sleek look.

527387_10151013797783813_451584314_n.jpg

Back