New member welcome thread

Bluefang

Hi all,

I’m 24, from NJ and recently moved to Texas. Started on a ninja250 and just stepped up to an fz6r (finally) after 2 years of riding. I got my license via a MSF class.

Look forward to being part of the community and I promise to use the search feature. =)

buzzbomb

Elite Member

flag777mp

Heyy yo!

I am from Red Bluff California but currently stationed in Fort Carson, CO. After months of my brother (TheRook on these forums) talking to me about getting a bike I finally gave in and am getting an FZ6R. This will be my first street bike but have dirt bike experience in the past. I am looking forward to riding with my brother and learning the way of the motorcycle rider.

Rookasaki

Heyy yo!

I am from Red Bluff California but currently stationed in Fort Carson, CO. After months of my brother (TheRook on these forums) talking to me about getting a bike I finally gave in and am getting an FZ6R. This will be my first street bike but have dirt bike experience in the past. I am looking forward to riding with my brother and learning the way of the motorcycle rider.
Broski! You just put a tear in my eye! Congrats man! I officially welcome you to the forums! :thumbup:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Heyy yo!

Heck yeaaaaaaah!!!! :D Welcome! Now, fill us in on Rooks dirty little secrets! Can pm me with them at any time. ;)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

r0ar

Hey everyone,
I'm Robert I am 23 I just purchased my first bike ever ( haven't even sat on one before going to the dealer) I have been wanting to start riding for years but never had a chance . So I finally purchased a 2012 Pearl White FZ6R. I have my permit currently and sadly feel like a caged animal haha. License is forth coming on the 22nd and then the true fun can begin. Anyways I do armed security in Northern VA and make pretty decent money and I also have a 3 year old daughter . But that pretty much sums me up.

JSP

Super Moderator

MustGoFaster

Welcome r0ar! Happy (and safe) zooming! :D

imonfire

Hey guys,
just joined the forum last night. Have had my 2012 black & red FZ6R now for a few days. Have about 100km on it so far...would be more but the weather here in Ontario, Canada hasnt been very spring like since I bought it. This is the only forum I have ever joined but Im glad I found it. Been reading some really good threads and found quite a bit of helpful info. I'm hoping to find some aftermarket upgrades soon...seems to be a lack of selection available for us right now...maybe its just me but hopfully that will change as the bike becomes more popular.
cheers