New member in sydney

shifty_90

Hey everyone, new member from sydney

I am pretty much looking at buying an fz6r in the next week or so. I will more than likely be buying second hand and was wondering if there are any common faults or things i should be looking for?

I have been reading the forum for a few days now and already have a short list of mods that will be going on the bike.

I am upgrading from a hyosung gt250r and as im still on my lams it will be mid 2014 before i have an unrestricted lisence :wtfgun:

Cheers all

Mitch21

Hey everyone, new member from sydney

I am pretty much looking at buying an fz6r in the next week or so. I will more than likely be buying second hand and was wondering if there are any common faults or things i should be looking for?

I have been reading the forum for a few days now and already have a short list of mods that will be going on the bike.

I am upgrading from a hyosung gt250r and as im still on my lams it will be mid 2014 before i have an unrestricted lisence :wtfgun:

Cheers all

Hey mate, had my fz6r for over a year and a half and still going strong, just check the usual signs if it been dropped and well maintained with services etc..
Can I ask why ur upgrading, make sure u test ride the fz6r to make sure its the bike u want, ur hyosung will match a restricted fz6r for speed unless u plan on unrestricting soon or waiting for ur unrestricted license in which case u could buy any other bike. Not trying to put u off the 6r, its a great bike, just look at ur options as buying and buying bikes will lose you money. Goodluck with your search. Keep us updated..

shifty_90

I have test ridden one and very happy with it, i was looking for something more upright and inline four which narrowed options to cb400 which was great but lack of fairings and just felt a little small for my stature then i saw and heard an fz6r which did wow me. Hopefully will have one within the next couple of weeks and trying to sell the hyo now

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Mitch21

I have test ridden one and very happy with it, i was looking for something more upright and inline four which narrowed options to cb400 which was great but lack of fairings and just felt a little small for my stature then i saw and heard an fz6r which did wow me. Hopefully will have one within the next couple of weeks and trying to sell the hyo now

Sounds like you have done your homework, I have to agree smooth power and upright position is a major win for the fz6r. All the best and welcome, there are a few Sydney riders here, have a look and you might be able to ride with them with ur new 6r ;)

shifty_90

yeh did my homework and this will last me into my full lisence for some time until funds will be better down the line