My other rides

Kdubb223

05 350z... filling the gap until I can afford my 911 :)

CrazyCawi

I usually roll dirty on this sunday afternoons

CrazyCawi

Hey what do you guys think of rotobox wheels for the r6/r1?
Probably could care less about them beings we have an fz6r? Mc spammy spam spam aye?

Sage

My other ride when I'm not twisting the throttle =)

CrazyCawi

Missouri tigers?

nice ride though, they are fast

iSpoolin

05 350z... filling the gap until I can afford my 911 :)
Thats a BIG gap to feel haha, unless 350z's are boosted they are slow and heavy turds.

My Rides:
The daytona of course

and my 2009 Cobalt SS w/ a little bit of work done ;)

FZ6RGUY

Three of my other rides

Attachments

yfz6r

That boat looks like some serious fun. I've been skiing/wakeboarding/kneeboarding since I was about 4 yrs old

ajskillz13

These are not my pictures, but identical cars.

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero

2010 Mazda CX-9

FZ6RGUY

I Have my own business and work VERY hard to have my toys. If i did not have them i would go insane.

FZ6RGUY

yfz6r, Yes it is a ton of fun. We have not done any watersports behind it yet as it is still in the break in period. We had a 2008 yamaha 212ss for a few years from brand new to and it was amazing. Yamaha boats are top notch. All stainless hardware everywhere and such. We love yamaha stuff. I have owned like 15 yamaha's and don't plan on changing. From their atv's to their sleds. They have never done me wrong.

yfz6r

My family buys all century or Mariah boats. I probably won't get one for myself because my dad and brother have one I can use at any time :).

FZ6RGUY

Honestly i hate to say it but it is the best way to do it. I for one am so anal about all of my stuff. It is stressful at times. I take VERY good care of my stuff and it makes me feel good about working hard and having nice stuff. But yea it is nice when somebody you know has a boat. :D

CrazyCawi

I Have my own business and work VERY hard to have my toys. If i did not have them i would go insane.
I wasnt saying iit came easy, I was saying it out of envy. :cool:

FZ6RGUY

It's all good dude. A lot of people assume it was given. A lot of people don't know what it is like to work hard. I for one know a bunch of people that are huge slackers and always complain about having nothing. It does pay off. I was the one that had to get a job at 15.5 years old cause my parents did not help me with anything. Hated it then but it payed off. Made me responsible and respect my things and what hard work got me. :) Just sayin