muffin top do these gals not have a working mirror?

roundhouse

"Oh look! I fit into these size 4 jeans" she said................with horrible consequences

either someone is lying to these gals or they are incapable of looking in the mirror and discerning the error of their ways.

what's your take on this affliction effecting hundreds of thousands of women.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Invader Jim

Blame it on fashion. I think that 99% of women don't look good in skinny jeans but that is what is popular. I wish they would go away.

Also, to be fair to the ladies on this forum, there are plenty of guys out there with their beer bellies, muffin tops, plumbers' crack hanging out. I definitely don't want to see those pics and I could do without these too.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

What I don't get is how they even WANT to wear pants that tight? It's pretty uncomfortable to wear anything that is at least one size too small much less 2 or 3!

Wow.

roundhouse

Also, to be fair to the ladies on this forum, there are plenty of guys out there with their beer bellies, muffin tops, plumbers' crack hanging out. I definitely don't want to see those pics and I could do without these too.
oh i agree. but most guys with beer bellies don't think they are "cute" they rock their beer slogan t-shirt and their saggy jeans out of laziness. not fashion

bmw675

10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb sack. :facepalm:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

Ya man, But, lets say she was a normal 115lbs or whatever "normal" is, it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference through my eyes. being tall/big i've always been attracted to the smaller females although I don't know why. My wife is like a size 5 or something like that but has other jeans that are 4-6. When I was younger, I hooked up with this chick who I thought was a little too big for me, So when she went into the bathroom I checked to see what her jean size was & it was like an 11:eek:. Ever since then, i've stayed in the single digits.

If a chicks thighs rubbed together, I just couldn't get with her... But that's just me...
I personally love some thick thighs... basically just thick enough to rub a little but not too much. I like the cheerleader/tennis player type thighs. I view those and nice healthy thighs that just belong in a ... yeah I can't finish that right now.

I have this girl I've been talking with for a while now and she's got some of those thighs and damn I just want to grab them. She's got a nice bubble butt as well.

Then again I'm a bigger guy and I'm all for being of equal proportions.

But when I see a muffin top deal, I turn around and walk the other way, what a quick way to turn of man off.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

So when she went into the bathroom I checked to see what her jean size was & it was like an 11:eek:. Ever since then, i've stayed in the single digits.

If a chicks thighs rubbed together, I just couldn't get with her... But that's just me...
ahhhhhhhhmen brother

roundhouse

I personally love some thick thighs... basically just thick enough to rub a little but not too much. I like the cheerleader/tennis player type thighs. I view those and nice healthy thighs that just belong in a ... yeah I can't finish that right now.

I
nothing wrong with a little "baby fat" on the hips but don;t try to stick that extra in too small jeans