Last edited:
Lotta red color bikes :)

On the Road!

8602444561_53dd74dd42_b.jpg

8602442733_a8ec22b298_b.jpg

8603545802_25cdd97ee7_b.jpg

8603546578_beb57ecc17_b.jpg

:Sport:

XJ6F Mods List: || Apex Clip Ons + Delkevic Carbon Exhaust + Metzeler Roadtec Z6 180 Rear Tyre + Powerbronze Seat Cowl + Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen Light Smoke + Motografix Graphics + Bi-Xenon 6.000K 55W + Evolution Frame Sliders + T-Rex Swingarm Spools + Short Adjustable Levers + Golden Wheels + LED Integrated Tail Light + Fender Eliminator + Led Plate Lights + CNC Bar End + Flush Mount Front Turn Signals + Pro-Rad Radiator Guard + Angled Tire Valve Stems + Lockhart Phillips Headlight Mesh + Ninja Mirrors with CNC Adapters ||

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks great! The nerd in me would put some of those red Jedi phoenix logos on each side to dress it up a bit... hahahaha :)

First ride with the new Nexx helmet today. Man I was amazed how much the weight made a difference. I felt like I was wearing a mountain bike helmet. Lol.

DSC_8495-M.jpg

P
DSC_8498-M.jpg

20130303_PalomarMountain_2171-L-Copy.jpg

I see you have a GoPro mounted there, would love to see a snippet of this ride and this mounting location!

Some pics from Sunday at Palomar

20130407_Palomar%20Mountain_0363-L.jpg

iuohyigtufr.jpg

efyduo.jpg

palomar.jpg

GM_02294.jpg

GM_02295.jpg

20130303_PalomarMountain_2171-L-Copy.jpg

I see you have a GoPro mounted there, would love to see a snippet of this ride and this mounting location!

Haha wasn't going to because i was all over the place re-learning that rode but eh I'll do it once i have time

Here's what that mounting looked like on the FZ6R

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MLglNmt-bA]Motorcycle ride up to Big Bear - YouTube[/ame]

I went to GMR after not going for like over 2 years. And, boy did i get my ass kicked. I've been getting faster & more confident on ACH, and i've been passing lotta other riders there these days. But, GMR is like a totally different beast... All about medium speed "control" and constantly shifting weight on & off the bike to maintain speeds in crazy insane corkscrew angled turns non-stop. Completely different riding technique altogether. I think I'm gonna have to split my practice time between ACH & GMR from now on so that I can be a more well-rounded rider. x.X. :humbled once again:

Back