Mocospace...?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone ever heard of this website? It looks like some sort of social media site, but I'm not entirely sure. My wife has stated receiving text messages and phone calls from people apparently signed up for its services. She has never heard of this site, let alone signed up for it. We have contacted the website seeking to get her information removed, but no avail. She received a call tonight, so we sent another email to the website. I'm not hopeful this will do any good. Any advice? I have ideas in my head about getting anon involved, but that might be a bit extreme. We'll probably seek advice from the authorities if it continues much longer.

I was just hoping someone here might know something about this mocospace.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Fizzer6R

if it was me, I would get nasty quickly. make a note what day/time you tell them to stop calling, if they don't, get the cell/call records and you can sue em making $. not kidding.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
We are keeping record of every text, call, number, time and date. She has never returned the calls or texts. Not sure why it started all of a sudden.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Fizzer6R

when they call, is she able to speak to someone and request do not call anymore?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

latony007

I would guess friends or family gave her cell number, or it could be random dial type stuff too.
i agree, someone she knows listed her as a friend or pulled her information directly from a contact list.