JT's - Projector Retrofit

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Jt like i said before it looks great but i cant believe after all the work youve done you still have not taken the warning stickers off that biatch! Get rrr done.

Hello my real name is Adam.

lwclancers

PM me your number. You can hold my hand while I take mine apart. LOL! I'm sure it'll be easy once I start taking it apart.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
We can do it together haha.:thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

mirrors

resurrecting an old thread...

what mirrors are those JT?
check the recent mirror signals thread and there are links to some good ones there if you dont want the vis of the stock ones. The ones with the blue lights facing you to let you know you left the damn signal on were my favorite and you could see great in the lanes next to you but nothing behind you.

JT since this thread was resurected how hard was it to take off the head light assembly? I love the idea of being able to see better at night and be more visable during the day but it looks like you gotta take the whole front end of the bike off to get the headlight off. Plus its pretty expensive.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

WeatherB

Looks amazing! I'm looking at doing this mod as well, any ideas what additional steps are needed to remove the reflector all together (like yours)?

I've seen the How To post but the instructions left the OEM reflector in.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

links

I cant watch any videos here unfortunately. Is there a link with some instructions on removing the headlight assembly? I talked to Rabbit about doing it and aside from the fact I can't quite afford it yet I was also very worried about taking the headlight off. It looks like a pain, like you have to remove the entire top front of the bike?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

your right

I believe I made a pretty crappy vid (not thoiht out and executed more random
After thought) anyways its a vid of the major steps to disassemble if you don't have my YouTube page (jt monster) ill find a link to it in the am

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Your right, that is a pretty crappy vid LOL. just kidding but its more like a slideshow and on my phone I couldn't slow it down or see much. ill have to try it at home. I did like all the labeling though :)

Wish I would have never read about these damn headlights, now i really want one. I notice when the street lights are on good you can barely see the stock headlight shining on the ground.There should be some kind of warning when you join the forum. WARNING you will come across many cool ideas that you will want to do to your bike, not only that but the instructions or people to do them as well. In the end this site will wind up costing you a ton of money :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member