I'm new here, but I guess you know BeeBike

you better believe it. :p

and thanks again for all the support, guys. I was afraid no one would even read my intro, so I'm kind of excited I got all this feedback. starting to feel pretty welcomed here. :)

you kidding, you put a picture of a woman on a motorcycle in your first post.... Even though it says that you are married you have to remember that this an automotive forum that is predominately a sausage fest.... They all get interested and read what's up when the womenz come in and type stuff out. You have to expect a little more attention just because of that.

I write this because it's true, I run a Florida based automotive forum, Florida Street Scene and when the women come in it seems all the lurkers start posting out of no where...

I hope he got something better than "bonus points". :D

I did. I got a riding buddy that now enjoys riding almost as much as I do and is excited about going on multi-day trips. I also won't mind sharing a hotel bed with my riding buddy.

I always figured that the "bonus points" that I received were merely the result of seeing how sexy I look while riding my bike ;)

I did. I got a riding buddy that now enjoys riding almost as much as I do and is excited about going on multi-day trips. I also won't mind sharing a hotel bed with my riding buddy.

I always figured that the "bonus points" that I received were merely the result of seeing how sexy I look while riding my bike ;)
ego much, lol.

I think it's cool that you guys can ride together though, All the women I meet are so damn afraid of a bike they wont even get on. They think it's cool but are so damn scared of them... lol.

riiiiight...i'm sure that was it...

And BoneJj, it is kind of intimidating to get started (maybe girls just have a stronger sense of their own mortality?). But once you get past the "holy crap, i'm going to die" phase, its rather addictive. Well, I think it is, at least. :)

riiiiight...i'm sure that was it...

And BoneJj, it is kind of intimidating to get started (maybe girls just have a stronger sense of their own mortality?). But once you get past the "holy crap, i'm going to die" phase, its rather addictive. Well, I think it is, at least. :)

that could be a possibility but then again the girls I know are afraid of every damn thing, lol. They will go to the beach but not in the water and certainly not on a boat, a boat is too scary... I need to meet some new people.....

Back