I saw it.. I want it...

ry-mac75

Went to a local dealer to get some frame sliders put on the lil woman's 250 ninja... told her I was going to poke around the showroom while she waited for the part... and there it was, in beautiful black... the FZ8.

I hopped on, tipped it up and love... just love at first sit. Nice weight, similar seating position to the 6R.... loved the tail lights, the pipe everything!! They told me they'd have the fairing version built and out on the floor today... I'll probably swing by to check that out too.

I know I've just finished a bunch of mods to the 6R... but I feel 2011 I will be on a FZ8 for sure.

ry-mac75

No sweat - hopefully both will be out.

WenMark

Question is will they come to the US? If not who is going to drive them down here for us cause I'm sure many will want them.

JonKerr

Elite Member

WenMark

Thats the naked version. I think more here would prefer the half faired version with belly pan (would look great) or you could probably get the full fairing for about $500.

fz6rwolf

I like it but would probably like half or full faired more. Tiny, tiny windscreen though.

Detrich

i love that cafe style look! :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
The naked is nice, but I LOVE the half-faired. The Fazer 8!

Last edited:

Detrich

with full fairings it starts to look slightly like an r6 tho... lol...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Jet A

I will be the first to offer my very reasonable delivery services to our American friends! (I get to ride a new FZ8 woo hoo!)

ry-mac75

Here it is

Here is both the FZ8 and the Fazer... Enjoy

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That tail light is just pure sexy!! :thumbup:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Blue-Sun