I saw it.. I want it...

ry-mac75

I still like the looks of our FZ6R(s) better. I like the way our exhaust is tucked underneath and not so prominent.

Thanks for the pics, but like the lines of the 6R better.

Just my two cents...
I hear what you're saying - but this bike will have so much more grunt... especially once some aftermarket parts come out for it. The one thing that bothered me, as I was shopping for other bikes... when you turn over the 6R... it just sort of puts like a VW Golf (unless you put an aftermarket pipe on). There's just no grunt to it.

It's a great bike and I've been quite pleased with it - but I'm ready to step up into the low 100 hp range. Being "like" an R6... is still not being an R6.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I hear what you're saying - but this bike will have so much more grunt... especially once some aftermarket parts come out for it. The one thing that bothered me, as I was shopping for other bikes... when you turn over the 6R... it just sort of puts like a VW Golf (unless you put an aftermarket pipe on). There's just no grunt to it.

It's a great bike and I've been quite pleased with it - but I'm ready to step up into the low 100 hp range. Being "like" an R6... is still not being an R6.
If you can find one, you might be happy with the FZ6 then. It has somewhere in the mid 90's hp. And since they won't be making them anymore, you could probably get a really good price for a used one or a leftover from a dealership.

Just another option to consider.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member