How not to navigate traffic

Chucker

Newmason

Some of that was some crazy ass riding, but what a ____ he should be wheeling through traffic when he's on the other side of the road! haha Dumbass! Where is he today? No laws in russian?

Spunky99

I showed my son that video (he is 14) and told him it was me. He knows I video all the time while riding.
He believed me.....lol

I had to tell him 1/2 way through it wasn't me.....

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

husker525

Suicidal, in any language....

Spunky99

ajskillz13

Thoughts that came to mind...

Death wish...

Suicide attempt...

Is this real-time?...

TALENT!!!...

Idiot...

I have no idea how he didn't hit anyone! I was just waiting for a "S-P-L-A-T"... Frogger on speed.

b_who

this is pretty nuts... I dont know why but it looks a lil sped up to me, but still intense none the the less

Killer Banana

It is definitely sped up. The engine noise doesn't match his clutch movements, no one moves their handlebars that quickly while trying to balance, and the speed at which he passes the other moving cars isn't very high. Either way, when idiots ride like this, they create a bad image for us all. :mad:

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, its sped up a little... watch the key ring on the key. Not really natural movements... Either way, its still absolutely stupid and still suicidal even though its not as fast as it seems. Head on in traffic, front wheel off the ground, etc.

CrazyCawi

That guy is crazy, I cant even fathom a wheelie let alone a 75 mph one in the opposing lane of traffic

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ChUcK

You guys can poo-poo that driver all you want, but you know that deep down you wish it was you who had recorded that. Just for the sake of fitting in socially I will also call him a bad name. I choose "shortsighted".

edk442

the dude has serious skills regardless of how you want to look at it...reckless but talented as shit. i was shifting in my seat just watching it.

it does make me laugh because i've seen a few posts where someone posted a video of themselves doing a few lane splits asking "was the lane splitting too much?"...THIS, kids, is how you lane-split!

and didn't you know that that double line in the middle of the road is actually the motorcycle lane!!

bigguybbr

the dude has serious skills regardless of how you want to look at it...reckless but talented as shit. i was shifting in my seat just watching it.

it does make me laugh because i've seen a few posts where someone posted a video of themselves doing a few lane splits asking "was the lane splitting too much?"...THIS, kids, is how you lane-split!

and didn't you know that that double line in the middle of the road is actually the motorcycle lane!!
You mean had some serious skills, but not serious enough to keep from being a splat mark on the pavement.

Crap like that is stupid and pisses me off to no end. If you want to do stunts or ride like a c-rocker then fine, just don't do it where you run the risk of hurting someone else. Doing it in public and putting others lives at risk without their choice makes you a douche bag! :rant:

Newrider

Insanity!

That was crazy! I could not and will not ever be able to do something like that. This guy is nuts!!