How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Koolerb

$2000 for a 2009 with 19K. Run and rides good, needs a rear tire. Can tell it was stored outside at some point, needs a thorough clean. I hope I got a good one.

Blacksilk

$4600 for 2011 with 8000 miles: includes mods: lowered suspension, LED taillight, hid headlight, blackened windscreen, LED side markers, fender eliminator kit.
Not sure if it's a great deal but I got $400 knocked off list price

bmorris22

$5300

Bought it with cash from a coastie in Summerville back in March.

Had 3600.

Today she's got 5700 after almost daily commuting and a trip to Tail of the Dragon!

Ravenfizzer

I got mine for 4995, a 2014 with 8k on the dash came with delkevic exhaust led kit which I switched for a ditrio kit, lowered in front and back so I slapped woodcraft on her and i think thats it for now i havent checked much else yet until my own mods get here in the mail Lol I'm making payments on her to work on my credit so I'll probably pay for a year then pay her off and get a new bike probably going to go for something alot lighter maybe a small body gsxr 750 not sure yet lol

SamC_09

2009, 798 miles, bought about 6 weeks ago for just shy of $3k. Put $1000 in her for tires, chain, battery, ALL new fluids, fuel pump, injectors cleaned, spark plugs, and Uncle Sam’s taxes/registration. Had to make a 14hr day trip to get her out of storage from the original owner brand new. Just in time for beautiful fall riding!

Ravenfizzer

2009, 798 miles, bought about 6 weeks ago for just shy of $3k. Put $1000 in her for tires, chain, battery, ALL new fluids, fuel pump, injectors cleaned, spark plugs, and Uncle Sam’s taxes/registration. Had to make a 14hr day trip to get her out of storage from the original owner brand new. Just in time for beautiful fall riding!
Daaamn hell yah thats a good deal!

WendyC

Paid 4900 for a 2012 white model with 9000 miles last November 2023. No idea if it was a great deal or not- just liked it and felt good in the saddle

SMG516

$6500 NZD for the first one (2014, all white, had 10'000k's), crashed, then bought another one ( 2015 all red, had just under 15'000k's) for the same price a couple weeks later, which is now my main, and I'm using the crashed bike as a parts bin. So now my bike is a mish mash of red & white. I got the dented tank on as a reminder of my down fall.

chris_flies

$4500 for a garage-kept 2009 with 1,600 miles on it about 2 months ago. Put in about $500 for new fluids and tires, along with some elbow grease. The original 15-year-old tires were a pain to get off, but otherwise easy to work on.

It's going to be my commuter so I can keep miles off my car and save a little on gas. First bike ever, very pleased with it. Comfortable, stable, and smooth.