How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

ljohns1119

I paid $8500 OTD give of take a few bucks.. Minus $150 Because I got the seat cowl cover as well.. So lets say my grand total on the bike was $8,350...

Sadly I was not able to reduce the price of the bike because another guy was there looking at the same bike and the sales guy told me if I didnt offer sticker price it would turn into a bidding war and could possibly end up paying more than sticker if I really wanted it.. (probably a set up by the dealer but oh well)
I paid 4800$ for my fz6r and it had alot of custom stuff including a 1400 exhaust system and i got it from iron pony, its a 2013 with only 8900 miles

Dimi

I wish the US version had ABS available...

Nice buy. This should be a big step up in comparison to that 250cc :thumbsup:
Yeah the ABS does a good job, already saved the bike from a couple of potential spills. The Honda was really poorly built and had a ton of issues. Couldn't get into gear, had an oil spill from the engine area but other than that :)D) really good for city commuting and dirt cheap to run... Glad I got the XJ6, such an awesome bike, I love it!

Chaos

I didn't even have to talk price with the guy I bought mine from. $4100 with 2200 miles on it. 2012 white. The bonus was everything he had the dealership put on it when he bought it.
Led signals
Slider Pros
Fender Elim
PCV5
KN Air Filter
TB M-2 full Exhaust.

jlcnuke

Just bought mine today, $5,855 for a 2014 with 1,772 miles, power-commander, light mods, and two brothers exhaust already installed.

Just picked it up today:
Bike home day 1.jpg

Last edited:

coldfusion94

Just got it a couple of weeks ago, at xtreme machines in millstone NJ for 4850 OTD. Its an 09' with only 3700 miles on it. Runs great with the exception of a weak battery.

sti491

First bike since my new '71 Triumph 650!

Just bought mine last week. Very Excited! 2012 Raven. 2,200 miles. Always garaged. So mint it smells new. A widow friend's husband bought it before he passed. We worked out a cash deal. He was 64 when he bought it, and hadn't ridden in a while. Bought it to ride with his son. I am 63, and my son test rode it for me since my license lapsed. She felt it was "It was meant to be". $3,000. I feel the same way!

Attachments

Last edited:

Onisimus

Man, reading through some of you guys' posts makes me feel like I got ripped off

bought a used 2009 fz6r with 20k miles for $4k. I am located in California, so I don't know if that has to do with anything. Probably 3-4 inexpensive mods installed on it too.

sti491

You killed it Tex. I just paid $3,000 for a mint, always garaged 2012 with 2,200 miles. Considering there is no difference except paint over the years, you did really well. Your mileage is nothing on these bikes.

internalwealth

I picked up a 2009 last year 10.5k miles, had 2 brothers exhaust, fender eliminator, flush turn signals, and different mirrors. It was yellow and I'm not a big fan of the color but for the price I couldn't pass it up. I paid $3895 from a used dealer out here in LA.

texas09fz6r

Thanks! Honestly its the only reason I bought the bike. I was going to get a CB1000R or a Z1000 but they wanted over 5K for each.

adazine

Premium Member

adazine

Premium Member

adazine

Premium Member