How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Danny51

fz6r

Picked up my Yamaha Blue 2009 fz6r with 9000 miles on it just yesterday. It was laid down on its right side so the fairing is scratched up pretty bad but it stil drives perfect. If anyone's got a blue fairing for the right side let me know lol

Got it for a pretty good deal me thinks, paid $1700 USD.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

geolemon

2009 blue FZ6R with just 4200 miles on it, detailed nicely, stock save for a fender eliminator kit on the back - $2900.
I felt like that was a pretty good deal for how clean and low mileage the bike is.

onetrack97

I just bought a new 2016 in August. I did pay list price but no shipping or dealer prep charges. It's for my wife, she likes it!

Russki4ever

First Bike

I just picked up my first bike, a 2012 FZ6R for $3,100 with 13,xxx miles. Love it already, really great bike for a starter. Already started ordering parts:D

TN6R

$3500 (7K on engine, mint condition). I later added the Ninja mirrors, fender elim. kit, windscreen and removed the triple star decals. Wanted to mention that I've now owned this bike for 5 months and simply love it. No complaints. Got a Marthy exhaust on the way.

Attachments

Kcaz33

Good price?

Hi, all - Just joined the group & curious if the $6997 I am paying for a brand new 2016 FZ6R, Raven, is a good price? I am buying it from a dealer, which states they are getting me one that will be sent from the Yamaha mfr as they are still building them.....in Nov, 2016?

bQQm

I got the 2010 black with gold rims. unregistered and hasn't been for 3 months, going to need a blue slip (AUS). No fairings, needs a fuel pump and it's been dropped at 'less than 20kmph'.

For only $1900AUD delivered to me. Not too bad I think.

I plan to put a sf headlight, some renthal bars, get that viper exhaust hopefully and we'll be sweet.

j0hnnyDoe

Used 2009 Yellow FZ6R

Hi guys, just bought a 2009 with 20000miles om the clock for $2290 all inclusive. Bike is in showroom condition!!! Very happy!

Dimi

Bought mine back in April 2016. Traded it in at a Honda (?? :D ??) dealership with my old CBF '250 plus a €2600 price difference.

Full cost was €3.900. The bike was an '09 model, ABS version and had 19.500km on it and a lot of extras from the previous owner: Xenon headlight, Bagster tank cover, Yamaha touring windscreen, alarm system, 46L top box and oddly enough a "power crystal" daylight led assembly :D. Tires and chain were pretty beat up so I changed them a few months later.

Last edited:

Chris12

Bought mine back in April 2016. Traded it in at a Honda (?? :D ??) dealership with my old CBF '250 plus a €2600 price difference.

Full cost was €3.900. The bike was an '09 model, ABS version and had 19.500km on it and a lot of extras from the previous owner: Xenon headlight, Bagster tank cover, Yamaha touring windscreen, alarm system, 46L top box and oddly enough a "power crystal" daylight led assembly :D. Tires and chain were pretty beat up so I changed them a few months later.
I wish the US version had ABS available...

Nice buy. This should be a big step up in comparison to that 250cc :thumbsup:

catdoc

2013 FZR6 420 miles on bike. As new in garage. Purchase January 2017 @ $3500.
Now that is a steal! I paid $5,250 for mine in April of 2015, but it was brand new with 0 miles at a dealer. I would have gone for yours if it had been available then.