Good Riddence Bin Laden!!

DakinechicK

I am SO THRILLED that we got that Piece of S*** Bin Laden!! Go USA!!:steve:

Last edited:

ajskillz13

AMEN!!!!! Just a bit worried about what comes next. Gonna be some pissed off terrorists over there.

CrazyCawi

WOOOOOOO! Now I just hope its not a government coverup. Watch the manchurian candidate! They can paint any image they want for us....but we will never know if its true or not

e.blackadder

Gonna be some pissed off terrorists over there.
Eh, they're gonna be pissed no matter what. Whenever they show a video from there it's definitely not Starbucks. Must be the desert air.

I remember the patriotic geeky t-shirts from 10 years ago:

rm -f -r /bin/laden

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

CrazyCawi

I agree....Other countries would run him through the streets. I know its crude but I dont care look what he did to our country and all the familys.

Sparkxx1

I honestly think we found him ages ago. They just hadn't told us because it wasn't in their best interest. Tomorrow, they'll tell us they're raising taxes or something. :spank:

CrazyCawi

Actually he's not been in "power" for years.. We're still tracking down those that left his side and went to carry their beliefs in other countries.

Questions now should be answered with immediate responses.
1. When are ALL if our troops coming home?

2. How soon can we tend to our own issues with in our coastlines?

3. When is food and fuel costs going to drop?

Thank you! I'm out!
I agree. Our country spends to much money on other countries problems. We are in trillions of debt to china and india yet we still give millions and billions of dollars to other countries. Japan gets hit with earthquakes and so on, when Katrina hit did japan offer any relief assistance? Nope. I wish our "free" country would protect our own country and our own needs. We spend so much time freeing others we end up costing our own lifes to cost more. Im tired of all these people spending our tax on BS Stuff and I know it wont ever change anything by me ranting about it.

cmikew2

I hope he's getting sodomized with a pineapple by Satan in hell. That F?@#er has had this end coming for a very long time...

As far as the dragging through the streets thing, you all need to bring it down a notch and remember what separates us from them.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

Lol, now I understand why they pulled him out of a magicians hat now. The 2012 elections are coming up, it will give Obama the right push to stay in office. ROFL these govt officials be sneaky. I love listening to political history because of how sneaky some of these guys are. I'm not saying Obama is a bad president btw.

husker525

Detrich

there's been so much secracy behind the release of this news and the details behind the events... why hasn't there been photos or videos of the bodies? why hasn't the press or media been given access to more details of the event- besides what the white house has released?

i dunno... seems kinda fishy to me... not that i don't want it to be true... but, i'll believe it when i see the videos or photos.

until then, it sounds like wag the dog. obama's poll numbers are thru the roof after this news... it just doesn't add up.

Sage

Twitter

This guy live tweeted the whole raid and didn't even know what was going on

iSpoolin

I honestly think he's been dead. I said years ago "You know they caught him, but it'll end up that they'll hold it off until a presidents in danger of not getting re-elected" and what happened?!?!?!?

FitZ6R

i dunno... seems kinda fishy to me... not that i don't want it to be true... but, i'll believe it when i see the videos or photos.
Don't you know the entire space program was faked? :rolleyes:

I'm glad he's gone and hopeful we can move on to other things.

CrazyCawi

It is fake, the space program that is. Atleast the moon landings IMO. Why havent we been back?