FZ6R Sightings

xplodnstar

As our community grows, it's more likely we'll see others on the bike in our own neighborhoods. Anyone catch someone? I'd love to find more in the area.

On that note.... I think I did see one. Yesterday when I came home and was turning into my housing tract, a guy on a tourer of some sort (It was dark blue, but don't ask me to name it. I've no clue.) was being followed by a someone in a pink jacket, probably a woman. Her bike was white with tribal stripes. I couldn't take the second glance to be sure since I was just starting a turn and need to watch where I was going instead.

This is in the Eastvale section of Corona, CA. Anyone here think this might be you?

fz6recon

Another one same exact Raven as mine parked almost dead next to me on Fort Bliss today...

Raelcreve

The two dealers I've talked to here (when I bought mine) both have sold 4 each (I was #4 at the second), and I've got the only blue one...3 black, 2 white, 2 yellow.

If any of you local FZ6Rs see this give me a shout and we'll ride.

B

blaxx

The two dealers I've talked to here (when I bought mine) both have sold 4 each (I was #4 at the second), and I've got the only blue one...3 black, 2 white, 2 yellow.

If any of you local FZ6Rs see this give me a shout and we'll ride.
What part of the city are you in? I'm in NW OKC, near Bethany.

OH yea, and what dealers did you talk to? I got mine at Maxey's. :)

Out of curiosity, anyone riding around the Sioux City, IA region? I'd love to find some riding companions :)

Pretty much anything to have an excuse to ride more often works for me.

T

Tarzanman

I saw one outside a local super-walmart a few months back. I didn't get a good look at it at first, but ran into the rider in the store.

That joker tried to pass his bike off as an R6 when I asked him what it was
Rider: "Its a Yamaha... i forget which model"
Me: "YZF600? YZF-R6?"
Rider: "Yeah, the R6"

What a joker. I ran into him again after I got a better look at the bike and let him know that he was on an FZ6R... not an R6. Lol.

cbzdel

I saw one outside a local super-walmart a few months back. I didn't get a good look at it at first, but ran into the rider in the store.

That joker tried to pass his bike off as an R6 when I asked him what it was
Rider: "Its a Yamaha... i forget which model"
Me: "YZF600? YZF-R6?"
Rider: "Yeah, the R6"

What a joker. I ran into him again after I got a better look at the bike and let him know that he was on an FZ6R... not an R6. Lol.

It says right on the side FZ6R lol.. Actually I was at cycle gear and the guy asked me what kinda bike it was and I told him, and he kept calling it an R6 and I kept telling him its not an R6, he looked out the window and said dude thats a Gixxer.. I just looked at him with my stink eye and said sure it is a left with my goods lol...

T

Tarzanman

I shouldn't be so hard on the guy... maybe he is dyslexic and thought that he'd bought an "R6ZF"

MNDZA

I shouldn't be so hard on the guy... maybe he is dyslexic and thought that he'd bought an "R6ZF"
Hahahaha yeah....but no it's not funny.
But yeah it is.....George Lopez is dyslexic and he makes me laugh all the time.

tractorboy

Dealers here are selling them as they get em...but in not really in the city or Rochester NY,,, Im south of it in honeoye and down here its all v twins and Harleys.......not a ton of Sport bikes..but I bet if I spent a while in the "City" id see one!!

Shout out to R's In Rochester NY.......!!

fz6rwolf

Here folks my age it's HD and other cruisers, mostly younger have "sportbikes" (I parenthese because I don't consider our bike a true sportbike with the detuned engine and MUCH better ergo's).

K

knightrider

Saw a black one the other day on the highway. Pretty cool to see one zipping off in person. It was a very nice looking bike.

pgillen

I got my bike at the beginning of the year, and until today, I had not seen another FZ6R (“in the wild” - so to speak).
It was Cadmium Yellow, parked at Terminal 1 LAX. I left a note for the owner to check out the forum.

bikerchick13

We are like a bunch of wild animals looking for our own kind.I look for Gixxers I mean R6's no wait r6zf's all the time,but I do see alot of the FZ6R's eveywhere. HaHa just kidding. Havent seen a single one around here yet.:D:p

I haven't seen any in Hawaii yet! Doesn't really matter though! Finally leaving here next month!

Heineken

Elite Member

xplodnstar

I talked to a guy riding a raven one during the holidays. He lives in my neighborhood somewhere, so I gave him my email address to connect for rides and such. He never contacted me. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned I was married. :p

Heineken

Elite Member

xplodnstar

That's not very smart of him. My best friend is a single, super sexy rider and he could have had a chance with her. But nooooooo, he's too short sighted to think of the possibilities that a married female rider might know other not married female riders. Oh well, his loss.

Heineken

Elite Member