FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
An 08 FZ6.....

Jekyll and Ride

Here is my bike check it out!

Hello everyone! My name is JekyllandRide and I am a new motovlogger from humboldt CA. I ride a custom 2012 yamaha fz6r. Here are some pictures let me know what you guys think!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy! If you want to see more feel free to check out my Facebook or youtube. I could always use some advice on my videos as well. Thanks guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn39TxZFZDk

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

melnykdm

Here's my '09 FZ6R. Bought it used and I'm the 3rd owner. As you can see the stickers are removed, fender eliminator, rear seat cowl, rim tape, replacement mirrors with turn signals, flush mounted signals on the fairing, smoked windscreen, tank protector and some small things like valve stem covers and colored bolts on the windscreen
IMG_0954.jpg

brandon1140

09 fz6r. Bought it used and I'm the 3rd owner. fender eliminator,rim tape, carbon fiber mirrors with turn signals, flush mounted signals on the fairing, smoked windscreen, tank protector, frame sliders, hid headlight, hid fog lights, led accent lights, led tail light, two brothers exhaust, power commander.

IMG_1586.jpg
IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1591.jpg
IMG_1592.jpg
IMG_1593.jpg

Last edited:

TexanFZ6R

Here's my '09 FZ6R. Bought it used and I'm the 3rd owner. As you can see the stickers are removed, fender eliminator, rear seat cowl, rim tape, replacement mirrors with turn signals, flush mounted signals on the fairing, smoked windscreen, tank protector and some small things like valve stem covers and colored bolts on the windscreen
View attachment 39399
What turn signals do you have in the back?

adazine

Premium Member