FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:D Here is mine ....I'm doing some work on it sooooooo new pics will come soon :)
Glad to see you made it over here from sportbikes.net!! :welcome:

Pretty awesome to see a female stunter! However, in the next set of pictures, I want to see you wearing better boots. Something with a little more ankle protection. :spank::p

Detrich

Hmm... I think we need a thread specifically with pix of members fully suited up with their riding gear with their FZ6R's. Then everyone can see how different types of riding gear (helmets, jackets, pants, suits, gloves, boots etc) looks like with different colored FZ6R's...

I think this will help ppl out when choosing gear, because it helps to know how things look with the 6R before buying it. And ppl can share what they like or dislike about their gear n why they picked it, where they bought it etc...

I know it would've helped me out a lot, because as a newbie I didn't know how to properly size my gear end bought stuff way too big... And now I've been spending time n money trying to get properly fitting gear while trying to find stuff that looks good n is safe too... Growing pains I guess...

Last edited:

Insure Gal

Here's mine.... pretty much stock for now (waiting on the bling to come in at the dealer:() except for the tank pad and my own logo graphics.

And here's Hubby's (not an FZ6R but still a hot bike, she comes with the hard shell saddle bags that he has taken off in this pic )

ajcatx

Graphics

Insure Gal where did you get the graphics for your bike looks good. I have the blue fz6r and the graphics are very boring so i have been hunting to spice my bike up a bit.

Insure Gal

The tribals came stock with the bike but I got the cherries from
StickerGiant.com (they do graphics and fabric patches too -I've got the same cherry patches on a couple of hoodies)

Tank pad I got from Immortal Graphics (they also do other graphics as well)

You could also try Bikeskinz.com

Pompatuse

I firmly believe that less is more when it comes to graphics. I just finished taking off most of the graphics decals from my bike today. I think I will keep it like this for a while.

Pompatuse

Looks like a good road. There are so many people in the forum in California that I might have to visit there someday. The central Texas area has some pretty awesome routes but few FZ6R people. Oh well...I will just continue to make GSXR and Ninja riders respect the FZ6R.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

dcBear78

Brand new Aussie delivered FZ6R. The first one in Queensland to be registered, and one of the first in the country.

Sorry for dodgy iPhone pics.

Newmason

Wow what a little change in graphics will do for the raven fz6r! Im really digging them!

arkkornkid

hmmmmmm.... I'm curious about that seat. wonder if it's a direct fit?

sasha

i like it! i think i would of gotten a naked if they offered them here in the states...
I wonder why Yamaha don't sell them in US? It's cheaper to buy, cheaper to fall, it looks good and you have the drag as a free speed limiter :D

hmmmmmm.... I'm curious about that seat. wonder if it's a direct fit?
I can take a photo of the seat and seat inside if you like. I've been checking out about the seat as well, mostly because it kills my back after 60 mile ride and I been looking for decent after-market seat. Wonder if FZ6R seat is any good for distant ride?
What is interesting, it's completely different from FZ6R, and, strange enough, XJ6 Diversion F, the European FZ6R twin, has the same seat as mine.

arkkornkid

I

I can take a photo of the seat and seat inside if you like. I've been checking out about the seat as well, mostly because it kills my back after 60 mile ride and I been looking for decent after-market seat. Wonder if FZ6R seat is any good for distant ride?
What is interesting, it's completely different from FZ6R, and, strange enough, XJ6 Diversion F, the European FZ6R twin, has the same seat as mine.
well, if that seat kills your back, I'm not as interested as I thought :D

I'm coming to the realization that stock seats on just about any sportbike are terrible

JonKerr

Elite Member