FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

darksidefz6r

bobby bo bonsin

These all my non human babies. And my buddies victory highball. Its a very pretty bike and gobs of power too.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

bobby bo bonsin

More pics im bored. My son with snowman. My buddy donnie and me. We are idiots. Sorry not the right place for the pics but o well sue me lol.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Hello! I got my lovely lady Shigure ("She as in she is a girl, Gur as in girl, re as in ray.") back in August of 2012. I haven't done any mods to her yet but I am looking into getting some things done for her! She is my first bike and I'm glad I chose her!
The first picture is me with my gear on when I first got her.
The second one is me the very day I got her and she was dropped off at my house.

Attachments

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

What, you think you can come up in THIS HOUSE sportin' a stock bike and we'll be all like "Whoohoo?"

You betcha! The 6R is a beautiful machine right out of the box. I'm all stock and I love her that way. You've got a hell of a ride between your legs, there bro. Learn her ways and treat her well. You won't regret it.
Haha! I want to mod her a little bit to make her a bit more special. Kinda like forming a bond with someone or a puppy. I've been riding her since August and she has been a blast. A lot of people I know ask me if I will ever get something like an R6 and to be honest, I'm perfectly happy with my 6R! I don't think I'll ever get rid of her!

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member