FS: 2009 Cadmium Yellow

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

GLWS on such a beautiful and meticulously maintained bike.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

great deal, can't imagine it lasting too long on craigslist

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

yfz6r

Put it on cl for more than you want for it. Many people are a headache on there but within the first 5 mins of meeting someone to show the bike you can tell if they are serious or not. Don't let anyone ride it unless they have brought the cash to buy it.

I got lucky selling my last bike. I was at work and got a call. The guy came by my work and looked at it. He then followed me home after work to test drive it. When we got home he said I watched you ride and watched how you shift and he bought it without a test drive.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I was thinking about doing that. Let them talk me down or not.

Hopefully I'll have some luck.
You will. I wouldnt let anyone on CL know you have a lean on it until they get there so it doesnt shy away buyers. Your an honest guy but some buyers are weary of something not paid off. When they get there just tell them you will go to the bank WITH them to pay the bike off and have the sale notorized and get the lean release so they can then register the bike properly :D Itll sell fast, your bike is a beauty, I mean lookit how clean those wheels are hahaha

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

3200 miles???,, Is that all?? HMM I wonder how much shipping would be to Nova Scotia Canada??:D
laurie...DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member