FS: 2009 Cadmium Yellow

Fizzer6R

You're all making me think I'm short selling myself lol.

you are man. if you only want $4k, then list it for $44-4500. if you do list for $4k you'll get email offers for $3500. see what kind of bites you get. if a lot then weed out the tire kickers from the serious buyers. if not a lot of contact then lower to $42-4300. and when they email reply w/no BS price $4k cash. if you really want it gone fast. people will still want a deal and it'll make em happy even if you say you want $41-4200. because of the low miles then settle on the $4k in person to finalize a deal with everyone feeling good about it.

might also want to include NO TRADES, or else people will offer old crap like unpainted repaired cars with a goat and 2 chickens

yeah tell em all no free test rides. just say once cash/check in hand they can take it down the road to verify nothing wrong with it

found my fz6r on craigs... put up a wanted ad for one and guy replied planning to trade in for R1, and gave him slightly over what dealer was gonna = score!

Last edited:

CDN6R

laurie...DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:
By the time I got it here it probably would not be worth it,,with all the shipping costs and probably Duty plus sales tax (15%). I can dream though. I may wait and see what the 2013 6R's will look like. ;)

yfz6r

About the lien, just write up a contract and date/sign it. You keep a copy and buyer keeps a copy. Specify on it when you will pay off at the bank and when you will give buyer the lien release.

Just to give the buyer some piece of mind. Also fill out a legal bill of sale

yfz6r

By the time I got it here it probably would not be worth it,,with all the shipping costs and probably Duty plus sales tax (15%). I can dream though. I may wait and see what the 2013 6R's will look like. ;)
Fly and ride. Some stress free time to yourself. Will be the best vacation of your life.

I highly doubt much gets changed in 2013. The bike doesn't look aged yet and there aren't many complaints on them. FZ1 is the bike they need to update

CDN6R

Well with air travel costa they way they are from here.. Nova Scotia Canada it just is not worth it. My wife (Annette) and my daughter flew down south over March break. To fly to Florida was $1200 each ,,ouch,, so they to another State and her Mom/Dad drove 7 hours and picked them up. Even then tickets were $800 each.

DakinechicK

Good luck with the sale on this bike! One of my favs on this forum and I hope it finds a great home!!

Szajko

I would take it off of your hands but I saw mad mikes first :) glws!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

va_bank

If anyone can suggest a shipping company I could find out. Also, how would that work with the title and all that jazz?
My friend just bought a bike in TN and the title was simply mailed to him via FedEx. The buyer just has to trust you enough :)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
And he just emailed me and said he got approved so that's great news! I think he just has to fill out all the paper work and junk.

Thats great man! Its a beautiful bike! Send the buyer our way when the deal goes down!

Blue-Sun

Elite Member