FS: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675

iSpoolin

Alright guys, so sadly the time has come that I have to let go of my precious Daytona. Times have gotten rough and the toys have to go. When the coal market picks back up i'll definitely be getting another one! :thumbup:

Bike stats:
2006 Daytona 675
10,800 miles (give or take a couple)

Mods:
Renthal Medium Road Race Grips
Techspec Tank Grip Pads
Proton Front Mounts
5k HID Hi/Low beams
LED Corner Lights
Akrapovic Slip On
Powdercoated Black: Kickstand, Rearsets, passenger pegs, bar ends, shift rod
Carbon Fiber Heel Guards
Gold Rear Spools
Triumph Reservoir Socks
Custom Fender Eliminator
Custom Painted headlights (Black Housings w/ Gold Shrouds)
Dunlop Q2 tires
Comp Werkes Smoked intergrated taillight
Ricks Motorsports Mosfet R/R
APE Manual CCT
Seat Cowl (Pending Sale)

I think that's it, but i'm liable to think of something else :laugh:

The bike is maticulously maintained. Oil changes every 2500-3000 miles, detailed every two rides. The bike runs amazing, and I have never had a problem out of her other then the usual CCT and R/R problems, but both of those have been fixed. The bikes paint is flawless, only two VERY small, not even noticeable in a picture marks on the nose, and there is a crack in the front fender from the previous owner.

I don't have all of the stock parts, but I do have the stock taillight, stock exhust, and stock fender (without signals, has plate light though)

I really hate to see this bike go, she has been my baby for the past 16 months. I've owned the bike from the time it was at 4700 miles, until it's current mark of 10,800 miles (I will get exact miles later on, it's give or take a couple), it has treated me very well!

I am asking $5000, and that will include all the parts. I will let it go for $4500 without the exhaust, and taillight.

Bike is located in Beckley, WV for now, however it is almost winter here so I will be moving it to storage in Glen Fork, WV before too awful long. You can get ahold of me at 3049232388 if you are interested. Text only until 5pm please.

-Zach

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Last edited:

alh081

beautiful bike. the daytona would probably be my next bike..but i still have years to go w/ the 6r. GLWS!!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

2011FZ6R

I lovvveeeee this bike SO much. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money, its beautiful. If you weren't 900 miles away I'd try talking my dad into buying it. GLWS!

bmw675

GLWS! Great bike that was well taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BKP

Beautiful bike... GLWS...
I hope the coal industry picks up for you... (I hope every industry picks up)...

JSP

Super Moderator
Keep personal issues off of this sale thread please.

Good luck with your sale.

Brock Kickass

That is a nice bike. GLWS! I have no room in my life for a SS and I know better than to try to have one, but I sure would like to take one out for a weekend!