foot controls

CrazyCawi

like forward controlls?

coldpie

That is exactly what I was talking about Russ! Those look amazing and I will for sure be looking into those. Thank you

CrazyCawi

their isnt cheaper thats the only option for full setups.

you can get the M vario adjustable foot pegs and try that though...

wtnotch

their isnt cheaper thats the only option for full setups.

you can get the M vario adjustable foot pegs and try that though...

I had those on before I installed the rear sets and they're a simple solution for customizing foot peg placement. The work really well within the limits of the stock brake and shifter lever placement.

Russ

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

the only cheaper option is to stay stock. haha They look nice but I don’t know that that is an un necessary mod I’m willing to pay for. just saying
its not UN-necessary for a mod...if you drag knee, track days...or simply want a more aggressive ride, these provide better clearance and that aggressive ride.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cloudfire

I was looking at these, and not knowing a whole lot about sport bikes besides my own, what's the difference between the three? What advantage do you get with the $500+ compared to the $300 set? I mean, I see that the $479 set comes in colors (I especially like the blue for some reason), but besides that it looks like they all have the same adjustments.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

applejax

The "cheap" option doesn't come with heel guards.

It's 100 for regular guards and 180 for cf guards (around those prices)

1dirtybore

I have the type 3.5 race rearsets. They are very nice indeed. I also upgraded to cf heel protectors as well. The rearsets put you in a more aggessive position for sure. The looks are killer. Got mine from Paige @ PJ's, she is a pleasure to deal with. Only problem is the wait. Takes weeks to get them.