Devil Slip On

MNDZA

I looked up that pipe earlier today on google and the site actually called it a slip on silencer, but it was a UK website so maybe they call mufflers silencers?? if not the man reason behind this prodcut is to silence the stock exhaust lol
Silence the stock exhaust....that's like.....negative sound energy.....that's like....a black hole.....that's just crazy.....this bike is too damn quiet and I want my exhaust already.

cbzdel

you gotta love the stock exhaust its stealth, its a ninja 250 killer :) really though I was next to a ninja 250 the other day and his exhaust was louder than mine and we are both stock lol

fz6rwolf

I like the quiet on this bike, my last I liked the loud exhaust (cobra lowboy staggered w/out baffles on a vtx1300, yep set off car alarm loud LOL).

xplodnstar

Videos are block at work for me. Would anyone mind just posting a still pic so I can take a look?

Thanks much!!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Videos are block at work for me. Would anyone mind just posting a still pic so I can take a look?

Thanks much!!!
Here you go! You can see that the Devil can is just placed onto the existing stock exhaust. :spank:

xplodnstar

Here you go! You can see that the Devil can is just placed onto the existing stock exhaust. :spank:
Thanks!!!

Hmmm, looks nice, but...... meh. I like that my exhaust doesn't stick out all the way.

phocoyote7

Nice to see another product, but it is junk. I liked the comment about an angry weed whacker :thumbup: that is spot on. I was thinking when he rev'd it up was like the whistle on a kettle to let you know the bike is warmed up ;)

btastarsky

This is by far the stupidest thing I have seen. It even looks worse than the M4 exhaust! The previous poster is absolutely right, they added a slip on to the stock box! Even if the box was hollowed out, why would you leave it there. Personally, I would never mod my bike like this. It looks ridonkulous!

Kennedy

Hello my fellow FZ6R riders... would like to add some noise to my bike ... I can't seem to find anything except for full exhaust ... I did run across a Leo Vince EVOII Slip-On - Alluminium / Cone Cap 7903 ... this pipe is fitted for 2009 & 2010 bikes ... competition werkes what's up with it?

NoDoze

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member