Devil Slip On

Malok

Found this on Youtube, it's a slip on Devil Exhaust. IMO it doesn't look great, but thought you guys may like a look at it. Inserted a link in case the embedded video doesn't work.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWq8I8BRiL8&NR=1[/ame]

MNDZA

Found this on Youtube, it's a slip on Devil Exhaust. IMO it doesn't look great, but thought you guys may like a look at it. Inserted a link in case the embedded video doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWq8I8B"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWq8I8B
Your link sucks!!!! But seriously, it doesn't work.:(

MNDZA

Oh wait I got it

MNDZA

No I don't

MNDZA

I think it looks pretty good, but it sounds like stock....though it's hard to tell since videos can be misleading.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
IMO That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen! It attaches a slip-on pipe with the old exhaust still in place! :spank: It's not a replacement, it's an after thought. Look around 10-12 seconds into the video and you will see that the old exhaust is still there.

Malok

IMO That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen! It attaches a slip-on pipe with the old exhaust still in place! :spank: It's not a replacement, it's an after thought. Look around 10-12 seconds into the video and you will see that the old exhaust is still there.
I agree, and from the video it sound about the same as the stock pipe.

cbzdel

that thing is a joke right?!

lilfuzz

I hope thats a joke. Cause why would you put a slip on tip on top of the stock muff???

MNDZA

Oh damn I didn't even see that part! I looked at the pipe and thought it looked alright, but now.....that's just terrible!

The design would've been alright if they'd replaced the original stock pipe, lol. It doesn't sound any better though, which is kind of a bummer. I would like to know if there is any performance gain out of it, thought I kind of doubt it.

lilfuzz

quote=datguywhowanders;209759]The design would've been alright if they'd replaced the original stock pipe, lol. It doesn't sound any better though, which is kind of a bummer. I would like to know if there is any performance gain out of it, thought I kind of doubt it.[/quote]

How is that a question. No offence bro but if you can get more horse by adding something on top of a stock muffler than the world has seriously been misinformed.

Sorry Iowigians:eyebrow::disapprove:[........ Anybody know the definition of Iowa................

MNDZA

quote=datguywhowanders;209759]The design would've been alright if they'd replaced the original stock pipe, lol. It doesn't sound any better though, which is kind of a bummer. I would like to know if there is any performance gain out of it, thought I kind of doubt it.
How is that a question. No offence bro but if you can get more horse by adding something on top of a stock muffler than the world has seriously been misinformed.

Sorry Iowigians:eyebrow::disapprove:[........ Anybody know the definition of Iowa................[/QUOTE]

Where the hell did you get Iowigians???? hahaahhahaa I think it's Iowans.

lilfuzz

Iowigian, Iowans, Idiots Out Wondering Around. Its all the same I guess.

mwilkins_2000

i bet if he gutted the stock 3-way cat it would sound good i want to gut mine bad but just cant figure out what to do about the tiny outlet if i do...

fz6r rider

sounds like an angry weed wacker

Yes, Iowans.

And I guess I should rephrase my earlier statement/question. I would like to know whether the company says the item has a HP gain.

Thanks for making fun of me btw, 'preciate it :)

cbzdel

Yes, Iowans.

And I guess I should rephrase my earlier statement/question. I would like to know whether the company says the item has a HP gain.

Thanks for making fun of me btw, 'preciate it :)

I looked up that pipe earlier today on google and the site actually called it a slip on silencer, but it was a UK website so maybe they call mufflers silencers?? if not the man reason behind this prodcut is to silence the stock exhaust lol