Cool FZ6R vid...

Chevyfazer

Because this is not a Australian only forum, there are many places, countries, and states where they are legal and ZERO where it is legal to use a device like a plate flipper.

Rookasaki

It's texting, not drunk driving, huge difference up here in the States my friend. Look, I get your point, it's illegal but to each their own. No disrespect at all, people can have their own opinions. The video is fine to stay on the forums.

FZ6Bandit

I just want to let you guys know . I love you guys :)
Like crazy boat people..... I LOVE IT!

Who cares what he is wearing and what not? if he would have ate shi$. i would have thought it equally amusing. IE: you put yourself out there. you decided to film it. do what you want man! i thought it was cool overall. I dance sometimes on my fazer also.....

:soapbox: haha :postwhore::troll::iconbeer::wav::bitchslap:

CHEERS. HAHA. sorry.... Keystone ICE

Hey chevy.

Last edited:

Rookasaki

Like crazy boat people..... I LOVE IT!

Who cares what he is wearing and what not? if he would have ate shi$. i would have thought it equally amusing. IE: you put yourself out there. you decided to film it. do what you want man! i thought it was cool overall. I dance sometimes on my fazer also.....

:soapbox: haha :postwhore::troll::iconbeer::wav::bitchslap:

CHEERS. HAHA. sorry.... Keystone ICE

Hey chevy.
:rof:.....

DnCrslp09

Look, regardless of what we do on our motorcycles, what we wear, how we ride or what we ride, we are all riders. Let's cut the hate on here and just respect everyone regardless of where we come from. We all come from different places but we ride as one family. It doesn't matter what some people do on their bikes as long as you respect the decisions that other people make according to how they want to ride. I can respect your idea of a plate flipper or any other mods and such even though I wouldn't invest in one myself. We're all on this forum because we love to ride. Let's cut the hate and fighting out if it and just share wisdom, ideas, techniques and advice on the forum. I don't come here to watch people fight, I come here to interact with people that enjoy talking about what they love. I love you guys.

r0ar

Look, regardless of what we do on our motorcycles, what we wear, how we ride or what we ride, we are all riders. Let's cut the hate on here and just respect everyone regardless of where we come from. We all come from different places but we ride as one family. It doesn't matter what some people do on their bikes as long as you respect the decisions that other people make according to how they want to ride. I can respect your idea of a plate flipper or any other mods and such even though I wouldn't invest in one myself. We're all on this forum because we love to ride. Let's cut the hate and fighting out if it and just share wisdom, ideas, techniques and advice on the forum. I don't come here to watch people fight, I come here to interact with people that enjoy talking about what they love. I love you guys.
Thankkkkk youuu.

furiousgeorge

OK judging by the fact yous are making comments about doing what we want on our bikes you have obviously misunderstood what I'm trying to convey. I said several times I don't care what anyone does. The point I was trying to make, the only point was the double standards. But screw it, its not getting through. So I give up. You've worn me down. You win

StarZero81

Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Lol call me maybe vid halarious. A little sketchy at times, but still funny as hell.

I wish I could enjoy the small things like as it seems you do.

DnCrslp09

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started another video. A friend of mine and I went riding and got some good shots. He rides a 2008 Honda CBR 600. Probably my best video to date. It'll be up on YouTube in the next couple days. I'll post a link here when its done. Thanks for all of the support so far everyone. Your supportive comments keep me motivated to keep spending the time of the editing of these things. Right now i'm up to 7 1/2 hours of editing time for my newest video, and I'm only about half way through....

r0ar

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started another video. A friend of mine and I went riding and got some good shots. He rides a 2008 Honda CBR 600. Probably my best video to date. It'll be up on YouTube in the next couple days. I'll post a link here when its done. Thanks for all of the support so far everyone. Your supportive comments keep me motivated to keep spending the time of the editing of these things. Right now i'm up to 7 1/2 hours of editing time for my newest video, and I'm only about half way through....
Damnnn bro thanks for spending that much time editing for our viewing pleasure.

Rookasaki

Dude I can't wait!!! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

CrazyCawi

I can't freaking wait