Best Mirrors for FZ6R

T

TEACH1212

Ninja mirrors

I purchased these mirrors, and the company emailed me and said that they would not work on the FZ6R?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
T

TEACH1212

Mirrors

Thanks, Teach1212, David G. Conte. 203-605-3312 or 203-230-1026. They sure look better than the stock ones. I appreciate all the help. Ordered set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Synistah

Whats the visibility out of these like? Can you see side to side and directly behind you or is asking for a good looking mirrors with functionality like stock impossible?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

latony007

help

Im glad this thread was started, and I know there are other threads out there for mirrors (And everything else) but sometimes its hard to find or three years old. I bought signal mirrors and put them on last night. however I am having a problem and would love some advice. For some reason I can only get them to work as running lights and signals, not just signals alone which is weird cause they are two wire. The colors are different on the mirror than the bike but seems like there is only so many options for which wire to connect to which. Seems like I can only get them to work two way, one they light up as running lights but don't blink and the other is they work as running lights and blinkers. I want them to work as just blinkers? I put in flush mounts with two wires and had the same issue but I like those as running lights. Any ideas on what im doing wrong? thanks a lot in advance

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

color blind

None of those colors match, there is no green anywhere. But there is only 5 wires so I guess I will just map it out until I have tried every possibility. Im sure your right and I must have not gone through them all. I would really like to fix it because the mirrors have those tiny blue LEDs in the front to tell you the signal is on, and when they are on all the time its distracting. I like the flush mounts working as running lights, is there any problem leaving them the way they are hooked up?

Thanks to both you guys and all your help I now have the spider grips on (haven't had a chance to test them for more than 5 minutes but I like them so far) and they fit fine with no cutting.
flush mounts same one scott has, frame sliders and now the signal mirrors. I liked the idea of the strips in the cowling like scott did but I think the mirrors look good and are very visable.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

latony007

thanks again

Now I have to wait all fricken day again for work to end so I can get home and try it :)

I have done that every day this week. Cant wait to get home so I can install some part on my bike. Hopefully tomorrow ill actually ride it LOL

Thanks again to both you guys. I feel like I should be sending you each a six pack.