Best Fender Eliminator?

tatty2012

It was pretty simple. Used a lumber bracket from Home Depot..

Ok, so this is where the $11.71 came into play.

I took this:

Did this to it:

And this is what it turned into:

Got the idea from here: How To Make A $10 Fender Eliminator | Facebook
Got the new Motodynamic Integrated Taillight in the mail today (smoked lens to go with the black bike):

Modified my homemade FE Kit, made it look cleaner and smaller and actually added the factory License Plate mount bracket (for 2 reasons):

Reasoning #1) More clearance between the tire and fender:

Reasoning #2) Moved the plate closer to the taillight so the built-in license plate light would shine better:

alh081

good job on that! looks good.
i did the custom FE as well until i feel like buying the integrated tail.

motogp6r

So back to the topic...

I plan on using a combination of these two things, but they are going to be kind of expensive.
The LED integrated blinker taillight
and
This FE kit.

My ultimate goal is to have a smoked taillight, and to rid my baby of the oval blinkers, which is why I am going with this particular FE kit, since it's really nothing but a licence plate holder. Every other one made for our bike has extra holes to put the stock blinkers, which I don't want or need. This seems to be the best way to do it.

thread jacked
heres a quick video i made a while back on the motodynamics int taillight smokedout install.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL8FzaoAmJ8&feature=plcp]motodynamics integrated turnsignals brakelight install for fz6r - YouTube[/ame]