Baddest, Brightest, LED blinkers (emergency grade)...

Just received my set today. Hope to have them installed over the weekend. I was powering them up on the bench...holy crap, after staring at the different flash patterns....I see "dead people", or bright spots anyways :Flash:

mike1000

Just received my set today. Hope to have them installed over the weekend. I was powering them up on the bench...holy crap, after staring at the different flash patterns....I see "dead people", or bright spots anyways :Flash:
Don't forget to post pics!

mike1000

Did you get them on? Pics?

mike1000

I ended up taking those off because they were just cheapo crap that you can get off of ebay for $10 or less for the pair. The four that are side front and side rear are much much better and allow you to be seen from a much farther distance. The more you glow, the more you show! It's all about coming home at the end of the day brendangies. You can barely see the set on the FE at all and even less in day light.

CrazyCawi

do you have a DIY for it

mike1000

I can work on it. I actually have replace these with some even better ones.

Go to this link:

www.feniex.com/product.php?prod_id=242

and you'll see what I mean. They have a whack name but they work big time sweet! I have these on my Raven and they can be seen during the day from almost a mile and a half away. Also, they can be seen from the front, back and sides DAY or night. Be seen Be Safe!

CrazyCawi

are those sold in pairs or singles? thats super expensive if singles...

ajskillz13

I can work on it. I actually have replace these with some even better ones.

Go to this link:

www.feniex.com/product.php?prod_id=242

and you'll see what I mean. They have a whack name but they work big time sweet! I have these on my Raven and they can be seen during the day from almost a mile and a half away. Also, they can be seen from the front, back and sides DAY or night. Be seen Be Safe!
Hey Mike, can you get some pics up of how these look installed. It looks like the mounting cases would fit better around our front signal ports than those Sound Off signals. These would be a slam dunk if they look clean. Do they run as running lamps too? Customizable patterns?

mike1000

Hey Mike, can you get some pics up of how these look installed. It looks like the mounting cases would fit better around our front signal ports than those Sound Off signals. These would be a slam dunk if they look clean. Do they run as running lamps too? Customizable patterns?
I have video coming in about 30 minutes about the led's I mentioned above. Fantastic! Stay tuned...