Baddest, Brightest, LED blinkers (emergency grade)...

mike1000

I found these Emergency vehicle grade LED's and mounted them on my black Raven. They come with emergency flash patterns built in but you have to use them in slave mode and you can only own amber so they're legal. Slave mode will only blink at the stock rate and they will blink in sync.

These are not the cheap dim crap that we find on ebay and the aftermarket places. These are legit emergency vehicle amber LED's. They are heavy duty, shatter resistant, fully encapsulated and waterproof. They come with everything you need for install except the drill.

Mine are side mounted using the stock holes in the front plastics and small drilled holes in the two rear plastics under the rear grab rails. These lights can be seen for almost a mile away even in the sun. When they are off they are clear and a very slight smoked color. When they are on they are as bright as tow truck lights. Even tho they are side mounted they have reflectors built into them so they are fully visible from front and rear.

Because of the very slight turned down angle of my install, they will not blind people next to you but they will see you for sure. No one will mistake or wonder which way you are turning or changing lanes again with these bad boys! Here they are and this is where I got em...

Sound Off LED3 Super LED Strobes N' More

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

mike1000

Ok here's the video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSLSFCtW4I"]YouTube - Sound Off amber LED's used for motorcycle blinkers[/ame]

Last edited:

mike1000

I'm thinking that I don't need the blinkers on the FE anymore. I think it would look cleaner too. What do you guys think?

karl213

or even mount the front signals on the front instead side because you can see the back ones. i think i might buy some and try it out.

6R Blackout

Nice!!!!!!

:DHey Mike

Man you gotta ride down to metairie and meet up with me I got to see your bike up close. Those lights really look great, It just makes me wonder what the cops down here would think. You know down here in and around New Orleans they will stop u if u look at em wrong. Great job on the lights I am really gonna consider putting those on my bike. NICE!!

mike1000

:DHey Mike

Man you gotta ride down to metairie and meet up with me I got to see your bike up close. Those lights really look great, It just makes me wonder what the cops down here would think. You know down here in and around New Orleans they will stop u if u look at em wrong. Great job on the lights I am really gonna consider putting those on my bike. NICE!!
Whats up dude?! Bring yourself to Lafayette! Glad you like em! These are totally legal as long as you don't have them blinking on and off in the emergency patterns that are built in while you're moving. Also, you can only own amber. Red, blue, green and clear are illegal to even own. You can have them legally pulse in patterns if you have a programmable flasher relay like the one I have on my bike.

This is it... Custom LED Electronic LED Flasher Blinker Relay - Plug And Play

That's why you have to put them in "slave mode". This way they just blink the same pattern as your other blinkers. Anytime you wanna come and ride just let me know and we'll plan it out bro.

mike1000

mike1000's Brightest LED Blinker mod video

I found these Emergency vehicle grade LED's and mounted them on my black Raven. They come with emergency flash patterns built in but you have to use them in slave mode and you can only own amber so they're legal. Slave mode will only blink at the stock rate and they will blink in sync.

These are not the cheap dim crap that we find on ebay and the aftermarket places. These are legit emergency vehicle amber LED's. They are heavy duty, shatter resistant, fully encapsulated and waterproof. They come with everything you need for install except the drill.

Mine are side mounted using the stock holes in the front plastics and small drilled holes in the two rear plastics under the rear grab rails. These lights can be seen for almost a mile away even in the sun. When they are off they are clear and a very slight smoked color. When they are on they are as bright as tow truck lights. Even tho they are side mounted they have reflectors built into them so they are fully visible from front and rear.

Because of the very slight turned down angle of my install, they will not blind people next to you but they will see you for sure. No one will mistake or wonder which way you are turning or changing lanes again with these bad boys! Here they are and this is where I got em...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSLSFCtW4I]YouTube - Sound Off amber LED's used for motorcycle blinkers[/ame]

Last edited:

6R Blackout

YouTube - Sound Off amber LED's used for motorcycle blinkers
Hey Mike got a question man is that 49.99 for one light or is that a pair. How much was your whole set up. (all 4 lights).

6R Blackout

Lights

Yeah they were $50 per light. $200 for all four.
That really is not bad for those bad ass lights. I am gonna have to save up a few bucks and invest in those i really do like them. They look to be a good safety factor as far as being seen is concerned ya know. I have a buddy who lives up in Carencro, I am gonna have to plan on making a ride up that way after the Holidays and things warm up a bit. Gotta say I am glad you found those lights. Now I have something else to save up for. Hey you plan on putting an aftermarket exhaust on your bike or do you have something on it already. Just to tell you go to this website called 58 cycle, they have the best price for TB exhaust and the Juice Box. Just a heads up if you are looking at exhaust. :scared:

mike1000

That is a wise investment bro! You won't be disappointed. I saw that ur getting the TB and JB hooked up soon! Nice...very nice! I would love to get that going on after the holidays. I might do it at tax time. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check out 58 cycle. Get over here and we'll ride man! Let me know whats up.