Anyone play Black Ops for ps3?

columbus2382

marthy, how does it work? does it work with my reg.tv? could you please explain what all is needed thx

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

milepig

Ok, so I've seen a few of you pop up as being on line while I'm playing, I've tried to join your session but the server always seem to be full. Oh well... I'll keep trying. :) I did get a little playing time in with Speedy455, we seem to be fairly close in rank and skill. Looking forward to playing with any of you. Funny game, sometimes I can be unstoppable and other times... well.... just can't get anything going. Still it is a fun game.

Rookasaki

Ok, so I've seen a few of you pop up as being on line while I'm playing, I've tried to join your session but the server always seem to be full. Oh well... I'll keep trying. :) I did get a little playing time in with Speedy455, we seem to be fairly close in rank and skill. Looking forward to playing with any of you. Funny game, sometimes I can be unstoppable and other times... well.... just can't get anything going. Still it is a fun game.
Same here.. the server at times won't let me join. Can't wait to get the map pack.

CBanks2343

Add me for PS3.....NightStalker2343

I play pretty much ALL the time when I am not busy lol

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CBanks2343

What about Crysis 2? Anyone play that?