Angry Woman vs Bike

WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

My blood pressure just went through the roof and I feel my adrenal gland working over time!!!!!

I've knocked mirrors off but I always wait until we're moving again so the cage can't get to me....but holy shit she straight up wanted to kill him, that was good thinking of him to grab on to the hood, and to take her keys, I hope that bitch goes away for a LONG TIME

A little information about the video.

It was in Brazil. I watched the news last night about it (I'm from Brazil and have the internation brazilian channel at home).

As they interviewed both, they guy was splitting lane (wich is ilegal in brazil but they do it anyway, because traffic law enforcement over there doesn't work very much), she didn't see it (blind sight maybe?) and closed the gap. The guy got mad and started kicking the lady's car. The lady being a 21 year old girl got scared and moved the car again. The guy again jumped her and she took off again. In my opinion both are WRONG.

After she closed the gap, they should have stopped, check for damages and maybe called the cops and file a police report. At this point no one was hurt and cars and bikes you fix it.

You guys are gonna kill me for the comment is coming.
I have a daughter and if a guy jumps on her. I'm gonna teach her to run the motherf****r over.

A little information about the video.

It was in Brazil. I watched the news last night about it (I'm from Brazil and have the internation brazilian channel at home).

As they interviewed both, they guy was splitting lane (wich is ilegal in brazil but they do it anyway, because traffic law enforcement over there doesn't work very much), she didn't see it (blind sight maybe?) and closed the gap. The guy got mad and started kicking the lady's car. The lady being a 21 year old girl got scared and moved the car again. The guy again jumped her and she took off again. In my opinion both are WRONG.

After she closed the gap, they should have stopped, check for damages and maybe called the cops and file a police report. At this point no one was hurt and cars and bikes you fix it.

You guys are gonna kill me for the comment is coming.
I have a daughter and if a guy jumps on her. I'm gonna teach her to run the motherf****r over.

From the video it shows nothing even close to the guy trying to jump on her, he barely kicked the car then she floored it deliberately trying to hit him, he then got off his bike obviously about to go ask WTF but didn't even get close to her before she said oh he'll na I didn't get him the first time I'm really going to get him now...

She is obviously lying through her teeth trying to stay out of trouble, how can she say she was trying to close the gap, there was a car right beside her, what gap was she trying to close, the other cars passenger door?

Ok, understanding the situation now and since it is legal to lane split in Brazil. The lady is bat shit crazy for 1 edging into him when he was doing something completely legit and 2, running him over; however, the rider shouldn't have provoked said crazy woman by kicking her car, especially when he is in a critical position. SUV vs Motorcycle. SUV wins every time. I personally have had to palm smack a lady's window once when she merged into me, but it didn't do any damage to her vehicle.. and even then if she was crazy enough she could have run me over. There are no happy endings in road rage.

It's technically ILEGAL to split lanes in Brazil

From the video it shows nothing even close to the guy trying to jump on her, he barely kicked the car then she floored it deliberately trying to hit him, he then got off his bike obviously about to go ask WTF but didn't even get close to her before she said oh he'll na I didn't get him the first time I'm really going to get him now...

She is obviously lying through her teeth trying to stay out of trouble, how can she say she was trying to close the gap, there was a car right beside her, what gap was she trying to close, the other cars passenger door?

Like I said, I think BOTH are wrong, The video doesn't show what happened. only show the guy kicking the car. So we can't tell.

The guy is coming towards the car.... Is he gonna shoot me? Am I gonna open the window and his gonna head butt me with the helmet (he is already kicking my car)? Not trying to defend anybody but I wouldn't judge the girl for doing what she did.

And again if was my daughter, I would give her 2 thumbs up for running the guy over. ;)

I just dont understand cagers who get mad at bikers lane splitting (even if its illegal) Who the F*** cares? mind your own business. it's not my fault you decide to drive some crap suv and are stuck in traffic... seriously it's just people being jealous and being miserable at their own lives that they are stuck in traffic and want bikers included in that. This happened to my brother once. He was lane splitting (NY and yes its illegal) and all of a sudden this car just decides to block the rest of the lane so he wouldnt go.. on purpose -_-.... *sigh* people in this world...

Like I said, I think BOTH are wrong, The video doesn't show what happened. only show the guy kicking the car. So we can't tell.

The guy is coming towards the car.... Is he gonna shoot me? Am I gonna open the window and his gonna head butt me with the helmet (he is already kicking my car)? Not trying to defend anybody but I wouldn't judge the girl for doing what she did.

And again if was my daughter, I would give her 2 thumbs up for running the guy over. ;)

For kicking your car? Did you miss the first 15 seconds of the video? All he did was kick the car and obviously he stopped there. She backed up and tried to RUN HIM OVER. I understand cursing someone out because they kicked your crappy car, or even getting out and fight... but trying to kill someone over it? Unless its a buggatti veyron, there is no reason for that. Again I'm not giving the motorcyclist the go for aggressiveness, but she stepped over the line...

Now if the biker kicked the car, got off his bike And started walking over, banging her windows, yes she has the green light to do w/e she wants. In this case,going from the video, no.

For kicking your car? Did you miss the first 15 seconds of the video? All he did was kick the car and obviously he stopped there. She backed up and tried to RUN HIM OVER. I understand cursing someone out because they kicked your crappy car, or even getting out and fight... but trying to kill someone over it? Unless its a buggatti veyron, there is no reason for that. Again I'm not giving the motorcyclist the go for aggressiveness, but she stepped over the line...

Now if the biker kicked the car, got off his bike And started walking over, banging her windows, yes she has the green light to do w/e she wants. In this case,going from the video, no.

I don't think she was trying to run him over, I think she was trying to get away. But opinions are like ass. Everybody has his own. I think he is wrong because he started.

technically are there any road laws in brazil? lol the way people drive around there is nuts....and the police dont do all to much about the traffic....my friend got jumped by some thug in Brasilia when they lived in brazil, the thug jacked him and stole his motorcycle he reported this to the police and they did nothing about it.... he knew some people ( if he didnt know some one he may have never gotten his bike back) and kept getting on the police about the issue...they had recovered his bike but wouldn't give it back to him he had gone down and inspected his bike everything seemed ok..... they finally gave him his bike back almost 2 months later and when he did get his bike back the police has delivered the bike in the back of a box truck and they hadn't tied it down or anything his bike had been thrown around inside the truck and was all sorts of effed up.... ( just an example of how effective the Brazilian police are)

There is a lot of road laws in brazil, actually more than here and tickets are way more expensive. About the police they are very efective (the honest ones) is just too much going on to worry about speeding tickets and no seat belts violations all the time. We don't have the luxury to have a cop parked behind the bushes trying to nail you with a speed ticket. (actually they are not allowed to do that).

About your friend recovering the bike is a shame but is true. A lot of useless burocracy and they dont care. My father had his stolen car found once and took him almost a month to get it back. They hold the vehicle before releasin because the have to make a research and make sure the vehicle wasn't used for any known crimes. It sucks.

The woman would've gotten a driverside conversation about sharing and friendship from me.

lmao...and share some crumpets and tea later?

on a side note when she closed her window I would have headbutted it with my helmet and said "OOOH YEAAAAHHHH!" really loud lol

koolaid.jpg

Last edited:

Moral to this rambling story.... Road rage is lame, if you add to it you are just as much to blame.

I like your ryme...it needs to become a song.

Back