Alternative Block Off Plates than Graves

The only negative to the block offs is that you are polluting like a mo' fo' with the unused fuel and wouldn't pass an emissions inspection. Additionally, it might be possible that the unused fuel may burn up afx cans quicker, but I can't exactly comment on that as of yet, so it's just speculation.

I think that whether you have the block offs on or off doesn't reduce the amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust system. You are only changing the unburned fuel/air mix. You have no CAT so none of it is going to burn anyway.
Also if you dyno the bike, the map will be more efficient for a complete burn.

Without the CAT it will pollute more tho.....it's not as much as a 1956 chevy with a 427 and no emissions tho or an old VW bug from the 1960's...

A lot of guys replaced the engines in them Chevys round here....

I had a 57' with a Corvette 327 in it with headers and railroad ties welded to the back of the frame for sparking...Ya..I had a 57' Chevy low rider sleeper in 1970. My buddy had a 64' Impala lowered too and we both had surf racks mounted on top...LOL....

I gave him a heads up about the FZ6-R forums and that I posted here. Maybe he could give a group buy discount or something if someone wants to talk to him about it.

I don't see a need to really get these when you have a stock setup though but if you'd like you can try or research it.

Back