Aftermarket exhausts, what's your favourite?

whittaker

I'm going to ditch the stock exhaust in the coming weeks i can't hear much life from the bike past 80k's (50mph) so i am trying to see which is best for everyone on here but as of now im leaning towards fitting a set of r6 pipes i would order from Marthy but am unsure on the shipping and all that jazz,
so whats everyone's preference for a new exhaust?

06330i

If marthy is able to ship to you, go that route. He's so helpful and a down to earth guy. Does great work and his customer service is top notch.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

whittaker

i was just checking out Marthy's viper it sounds amazing but then i have consider the police in my area pulling me over every time i go for a trip into town does anyone know the db of the exhaust or whatever the measurement is?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

Alex6

...it's still loud enough to piss off my neighbors at 6:30am and for cars to hear me, but with my helmet on at the right rpm it's barely audible to me. Downshift at the same speed, everyone will hear you buzzing along...
That's f#cking amazing! :rolleyes:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

whittaker

^ the legend himself. cheers guys i have been looking at marthys options for a while him being a force on the forums helping everyone out and building an exhaust i can use that hopefully won't make my local lads in blue chasing me again in there land cruiser... which blows a nasty black smoke i digress.
but what will the postage be like from overseas? i am looking at the viper option with db killer as you all suggested i like the idea of being loud but there is a guy that lives round here that fangs his 250 and it sounds like a much bigger bike put it that way, i dunno if his exhaust needs to be repacked or its a ex race cbr but either way i think bikes that go for loudness over a nice tone are a bit of waste.

My bike is almost completely aftermarket fairings and such so i thought the exhaust should follow suit cheers everyone!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member