2009 FZ6R-Tastefully Modded - $5500

CrazyCawi

First off....Willing to ship at YOUR expense.

This bike has been my pride and joy...You guys know I slave over my baby. Someone will be one lucky son of a biznitch to snag this.

....it has been meticulously cared for. I am the second owner of the bike, I bought it with about 3,000 miles on it. Most of my miles have come from commuting. I would be open to trades for an equally clean bike. The bike was dropped when teaching my wife to ride for her MSF...bike was fully inspected...ground up one of the frame sliders a bit and put a small dent in the tank.

List of mods:

6k HID
Spiegler front and rear brake lines
Puig racing screen(Dark Smoke)
Renthal Bars
FP racing levers
Driven D3 Grips
GYTR bar ends
Progrip CF tank pad
Rockstar Matte Graphics
Juice Box PCV
TBR Black full race exaust with power tip
Driven Smog Blockoff plates
GYTR Highflow airfilter
Vortex +1 front sprocket
Driven hardened Rear -2 Sprocket
EK Race Chain
ZX6R mirrors
Puig Custom painted tire hugger
Custom painted rear seat cowl with ghosted rock-star symbol on it
Proton flushmounts set to strobe
DMP fender eliminator w/ led plate lights
Carbon fiber Led rear turn signals
Integrated Brakelight strobe
Vortex rear spools
Pirelli Angel ST's have about 2k miles on them
386 Nano sealant on the entire bike

First oil change was at 400 miles. Then switched to yamalube full synthetic for the next 2600 miles. From that point on it has had Belray full synthetic oil. Last year it was stored by SSB, year before was in a heated garage. Garage kept bike. Has about 14k in miles, again mostly commuting as last year I rode it from st cloud, to park jeep in Burnsville every day for work.

Please bring cash in hand, or no test drive. I now live in Elk River so we can meet there, or I work in Coon Rapids at Mccarthy Auto. I have a lot of money invested in this bike, and it runs better than 99% of the bikes out there. I assure you a problem free ownership, you wont be disappointed. I will consider trades, but most people on this forum are looking for this bike in specific.

call/text three20-two66-8733

Not exactly sure what to list it for but I think thats a fair price point, if you have reason its not, please let me know and I can adjust accordingly.

If you decide to paypal your paying the fee.

Also included: Bike cover, GYTR Carbon fiber fuel cover, Cadmium yellow reflective wheel stripes

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Haha I knew it wouldnt be long after you rode that bike! GLWS BRO! Any specific bike you looking at now?

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

if i had the funds, I'm on it. sux, such a nice 6r!

CrazyCawi

Haha I knew it wouldnt be long after you rode that bike! GLWS BRO! Any specific bike you looking at now?
F4i
Ducati Evo 848
Ducati m796
ducati m900
ducati 996 bipesto
Aprilla Tuono
r6
ninja zx600
honda cbr 600RR or CBR 1000RR

Must be 08 or newer unless its the duc.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Sage

Good luck bud, wish I could be comfortable on an SS for longer periods, but totally doesn't work for me haha.

GLWS!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

6R Blackout

I have read alot of good things about the new Kawasaki ZX-10R they rated it the best out of the CBR, GIXXER, and the R1, in the latest motorcyclist magazine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

XTRAWLD

Such a post whore, he'll even sell his bike just to wring a few extra posts out of it.

;)
Love the comment!

Never thought I'd see the day CC. Shouldn't have test rode that F4i....

Good luck....

DakinechicK

What!? You love(d) that bike!! GLWS though... hope you stick around the forum and don't become one of those guys who thinks he's too cool for school and goes elsewhere!!

My choice out of those would be the 848. Now THAT is a sexy bike!! If I could touch the ground on it, that's what I would have bought for sure!!

6R Blackout

CC your bike is very nice and well kept, but I think your asking price is too high simply due to the fact you have 14k on it, if you had half those miles you could get $5500 easy. I also want to say I am not in any way downing your bike cause it is really nice and does have alot of good mods, I just think the high mileage will hurt you on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Spunky99

How come no R1 in there?
Or a Speed Triple?

If I was going to upgrade from my 955i, I'd do a R1 or a BMW 1000RR.

DakinechicK

How come no BMW 1000RR.
Oh I agree here too! The BMW s1000 is SO sick!! .....although there are holds on them right now for who knows how long. No dealerships can sell them, so they are just sitting in showrooms to be gawked at but not bought. :(

I would add it to your list though. Not very many people have them and they are just extremely bad a$$. At least read about em!! You may fall in love..... :D