2009-2012 Yamaha FZ6R Sequential LED Tail Light Smoke Lens from Motodynamic

surfcycle

Hi VW - I had asked the same question and it seems that those who've bought this like it. I want to get it too but need to get the $$ for it...

One thing I didn't know is that it may not be street legal if your state requires separate or minimum distance between left/right rear turn signals...here in CA they need to be separated by some number of inches. Just for you to consider.

r0ar

I want to do this but like others I just think , even as stupid as the fender looks on the bike I feel people notice the turn signals and brakes better when its out like that. Feedback ?

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

acomeaux33cx

First thing i changed on my bike. Well worth the money.

06330i

How did you guys get the wiring from the stock turn sigals back up through the tail section? Do I have to remove the black fender? or just pull all the wiring through?

Sport Bike Girl

Interesting.....for anyone who has received/installed this integrated brake light system please let us know how you like it. I have to admit I like the YouTube demo but is it as advertised? Are you happy with it? Many thanks in advance!!
I love mine and think the rear end looks so clean without the stock blinkers/tailsection gone.

Co-worker was behind me the other day and commented "you're brakelight is awesome"

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

alh081

anybody have a pic at night w/ the tail light? i want to see how well the white leds light up the plate.

travisH3

They light up the plate great. I will to take one in a minute

travisH3

anybody have a pic at night w/ the tail light? i want to see how well the white leds light up the plate.
its pretty bright if you ask me, i love the tail light, it really gets the cars attention behind you

Last edited:

alh081

I must say that i'm impressed with the light output for the license plate. Thanks for sharing. I made a DIY FE and need a way to light up the plate. I may have to order one of these tails.

travisH3

i was surprised to, i purchased the fender eliminator that came with a 3 led license plate light and was going to disable it on teh taillight until i seen how bright it was, plus i wouldnt have to splice up any wires to the led light that came with it.

this light is a heck of a bargain. alot of the lights you see on ebay are hard to tell between running and when you put on the brake but this light is definitely higher quality. a friend of mine has a $100 dollar integrated light on his 650r and it looks like crap compared to this one.

travisH3