2009-2012 Yamaha FZ6R Sequential LED Tail Light Smoke Lens from Motodynamic

nobie318

heres the vid. on amazon for 79.95 right now.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIFCR8LhBvs]2009-2012 Yamaha FZ6R Sequential LED Tail Light Smoke Lens - YouTube[/ame]

MustGoFaster

ooooOOOOoooo... That thing is coool... Want one to eliminate da fender... :drool:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

surfcycle

Interesting.....for anyone who has received/installed this integrated brake light system please let us know how you like it. I have to admit I like the YouTube demo but is it as advertised? Are you happy with it? Many thanks in advance!!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

surfcycle

Thanks for the feedback. I ride a lot in the city and spend a lot of time watching behind me while waiting at stop lights (you know why). I'm thinking this light is a great step up from stock as far as visibility. Also like the cleaner look of ditching the factory turn stalks.

Intend to order it soon as I can $wing it!

richierich781

It works great, much brighter than stock. It's entirely riders choice, but I honestly dislike the stop alert feature. I disabled it the moment I got it. In my experience of owning it, the flicker appears more like a malfunction than an alert. Entirely up to you of course, but I recommend disabling it.
how do program this, the instruction says pull a rubber plug from the housing to see the button, but where is the rubber plug? the instructions came with a pic that does not match anything on the housing!

CrazyCawi

almost like you ordered a who'sa-what and got a whatcha-majig?

richierich781

almost like you ordered a who'sa-what and got a whatcha-majig?
I found it, lol. button is inside the housing and there is small hole covered with a tape like material in the back to access it. damn the instructions!