Y U NO C r0ar

r0ar

Hey everyone

Just figured I would stop by and explain why it seems like I have dropped of the planet ( or forums ). First of all The bike is good I am good Not anything involving the bike. Unfortunately like everything else this year, something far more important has gone bad and that is sadly my mothers health. Since June 29th she has been having hospital stays that last two weeks and usually only one week before she goes back and repeats the cycle. I have literally been riding my butt off to come see her everyday after work and on every off day. Long story short she has Stage 5 Kidney Disease and is on the veryyy edge of Dialysis. Hopefull things will get better and I will be able to return to posting and annoying you all :) I had planned on making the return last week but then she went back in. Regardless I just figured I'd let you guys and gals who care know whats up.

As always ride safe Ladies and Gents and I hope to continue to troll you all very soon :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

Hope she gets well soon man.

will415

I hope everything works out for you and your family my friend. May go bless your mother and hope everything works out and she gets better soon.

MustGoFaster

Sorry to hear it, man. That sucks. :(

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

Sorry to hear that. :( Hope your mom gets better soon. Hang in there man.

Ive been going thru similar stuff since last Thanksgiving, tho I don't really share my personal issues that aren't bike related here. I'll pray for your mom too when I pray for mine. Hope that they will be healed soon.