WTB: Stock passenger seat

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I should add that this mod is going to be a LOVE/HATE mod. Some of you will absolutely love it and want it. Some of you will hate it and think we're nuts! ;)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I should add that this mod is going to be a LOVE/HATE mod. Some of you will absolutely love it and want it. Some of you will hate it and think we're nuts! ;)
I am thinking that you got your "secret" idea from a member on the sister FZ6 site. I recall seeing someone mod the rear passenger seat. If that is what you are doing (I'm not going to give it away here), then it will be pretty sweet! ;)

Superfly

Hey any updates???

Also you guys might know...does that yamaha seat cowl give you much or anymore room under it for storage? I'd like to bring a waterbottle or sweater sometimes...

MikeN02

Hey any updates???

Also you guys might know...does that yamaha seat cowl give you much or anymore room under it for storage? I'd like to bring a waterbottle or sweater sometimes...
I've heard it's a bit lower than the seat.

Heineken

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I just got the spare seat Saturday and I have started the project. Once I have all the parts layed out I'll do the pictorial How-To and post it up. :D It's not even together yet and she's very happy with what it's going to look like with the mock-up. It took a bit of work to get everything set and measured to the point she was happy with the placement.

Still wondering? Curious? :D Stay tuned!!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bmw675

this has gone on long enough w/o....

:needpics:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Patience! I know the thread is old but it just arrived two days ago! :D

Newmason

Im thinking its a backrest for the passenger seat..........:D Thats the only thing it could be!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Im thinking its a backrest for the passenger seat..........:D Thats the only thing it could be!
Good guess but nope! Keep in mind, this is HER bike and she's the rider not the pillion. ;)

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

bmw675

Make up kit? Shoes storage?
he said when he tells us, we will all want one. i dont know about everyone else but i'll be ok with out a make up kit. :rolleyes:

Newmason

Yeah no kidding, maybe its best that none of us know and you just dont tell anyone....... Another guess would be a cup-holder. All females want cup holders in there cars.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
You guys aren't seeing the big picture. It's something that we will all want.

When you are out riding, carving the canyons, dashing through the twisties and having the time of your life, what is the one thing that kills the fun? Bathroom breaks! :rant: He is going to fab up a portable toilet so that we no longer have to stop to use the restroom!! :thumbup: It's going to be like what NASA uses...vacuum extraction. :D

Heineken

Elite Member