WTB Stock Exhaust

jtarany

UPDATE: Bought one from Spunky99, great price, great shape, fast shipping, thanks everybody :D

Last edited:
as soon as my TBR system comes in either today or tomorrow, we'll talk. I was thinking of keeping my stock setup, just in case of emergencies. However, if someone needs them, I don't think I would have a problem letting go of it

Were you thinking about a slip-on mod? Fort Lauderdale is 45 min from WPB. I can pick it up for you and do my thing. You will save on shipping... just a tough... :thumbup:

Just looking for a straight stock exhaust, but thanks for the offer :thumbup:

I have a nice clean new exhaust. I did punch the hole in the baffle to make it louder but otherwise it is stock.
Bike is gone so sell cheap. Make offer.

In case you are wondering, this is why I am looking for the exhaust. I am currently modifying my 2006, FZ6 and am going to be getting rid of the undertail exhaust.

So far I have removed the fairing, installed R1 Forks, made custom headlight brackets and mounted 2, Hella off road lights for headlights. I still need to reroute the exhaust to the underside of the bike (hence the FZ6r exhaust), install the R6 swingarm and bob the tail.

This is what it looks like now:
picture.php

This is a photoshop of what I am working toward:
picture.php

Cool! Keep us posted and show us the finished product! It's going to be interesting specially the bobbed tail.

What about you ship me your exhaust. That thing will look mean with a GTYR or Viper can! If you know anyone that what to work with you in the West Palm Beach area...I just need to make sure everything fit propelly. I really like to build exhaust for FZ6 too. I'll cut you a deal that you can't refuse...

You can't ride a mean street fighter that sound like a scooter... LOL

PM me if you are interested. Also checkout my website, you will have an idea of how it look like.

Thanks for the offer but I actually built the cans for the current FZ6 Undertail exhaust, you can check out the build thread here: How To Make Your Own Exhaust Slip Ons - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Back