WTB: FZ6R in TriState area

Suter

WTB: FZ6R in NYC TriState area

Hey guys,

I started looking for a new bike for my wife recently and we decided on the FZ6R. It's a little too much of a bike for her but there is an empty hole in the market between what she's riding now (Ninja 250R) and any other reasonable offer on the market.

I'm looking for a bike (preferably a white one, of course!) in TriState area or CT. I'm thinking up to $4000 depending on the condition. Milage up to 10k miles preferred (3 years old bikes with 300 miles scares me, actually). Stock, no mods preferred.

Service record would be nice or if you maintained the bike yourself I'd like to see that you know what you're talking about.

I already read about the black one on LI, but it's too pricy and has too many mods for my taste (though, they look very nice).

Thanks.

Last edited:
No love for a suzuki gs 500 f? Or a ninja500? There are plenty bikes between a 250 and 600.

Ninja 500, no.
GS 500, it's an open option, though FZ6R is a better bike overall.

Also, I'd like the bike to be fuel injected. There actually aren't that many too choose from.

When you say "Tri-State area" which one do you mean? Ex: I'm in Ark-La-Tex.. A Tri-state area.. LoL you gotta be specific on location.

Thanks!

Don't you know that NYC is the center of the universe? At least in NYC :p

Last edited:
I just bought mine a month ago brand new, 2011 FZ6R, just did the 600 mile service and my wife got a call and we are moving to WI. I am going to be selling the bike soon. It is the Raven/Red color (looks burnt orange to me). I also have saddle bags, tank bag, batter tender and all my riding gear that I will be starting to sell as well.

I am in NC but would be willing to take plenty of pictures and video for you and deliver the bike if you needed (I have a truck and trailer).

Have no idea what to ask for it yet, like I said, I just bought so I expect I am going to lose some money. NADA put the bike at around $7K used.

email is [email protected] if you are interested in talking.

IMG_20120308_163339.jpg

IMG_20120306_200138.jpg

Hey guys,

I started looking for a new bike for my wife recently and we decided on the FZ6R. It's a little too much of a bike for her but there is an empty hole in the market between what she's riding now (Ninja 250R) and any other reasonable offer on the market.

I'm looking for a bike (preferably a white one, of course!) in TriState area or CT. I'm thinking up to $4000 depending on the condition. Milage up to 10k miles preferred (3 years old bikes with 300 miles scares me, actually). Stock, no mods preferred.

Service record would be nice or if you maintained the bike yourself I'd like to see that you know what you're talking about.

I already read about the black one on LI, but it's too pricy and has too many mods for my taste (though, they look very nice).

Thanks.
Check this: BoRn

I just bought mine a month ago brand new, 2011 FZ6R, just did the 600 mile service and my wife got a call and we are moving to WI. I am going to be selling the bike soon. It is the Raven/Red color (looks burnt orange to me). I also have saddle bags, tank bag, batter tender and all my riding gear that I will be starting to sell as well.

I am in NC but would be willing to take plenty of pictures and video for you and deliver the bike if you needed (I have a truck and trailer).

Have no idea what to ask for it yet, like I said, I just bought so I expect I am going to lose some money. NADA put the bike at around $7K used.

email is [email protected] if you are interested in talking.

IMG_20120308_163339.jpg

IMG_20120306_200138.jpg

Oh, man, NC is bit far from CT ;) I appreciate the offer.

Just take it with you to WI :D

Back