where to buy a GroPro in the US?

VRIIClubby

as the title says,

I'm looking at getting a GoPro Hero3+ Black in the US, what's the best/cheapest retail outlet over there that I can direct someone to?

My old man is over there at the moment for a few weeks and would like to direct him to an outlet where he can get it for me, obviously the cheapest I can! (big difference in pricing here in Aus to the US)

he is touring around Tennessee and the like I think.

thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, you're looking at 400 USD for a new one just about anywhere in the US. If you check Craigslist for the city he's in, you may find one cheaper used. No guarantee though, I'd have him hit up Sports Authority since they have all the accessories there. I don't live in Tennessee so, this is more of a generalization (not sure Sports Authority exists in TN).

VRIIClubby

Unfortunately, you're looking at 400 USD for a new one just about anywhere in the US. If you check Craigslist for the city he's in, you may find one cheaper used. No guarantee though, I'd have him hit up Sports Authority since they have all the accessories there. I don't live in Tennessee so, this is more of a generalization (not sure Sports Authority exists in TN).
400USD is much more attractive than $590 here in Aus ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

FastFreddy

I got mine direct from the GoPro website, don't burden you father with shopping in his spare time overseas.

I've seen GoPro's instore in Sydney for $380-400 range a couple of years ago, so whatever store has them for sale for $590 better get their hand off it.

I've got to admit its hard not to buy stuff in the US when you realise how much we get rorted for here, its like everything is cheaper, easier and better. They have a concept called Parking Facilities and Opening Hours til 10pm weeknights. I'm not sure why Australia has become anti-parking, probably something to do with giving money to Al Gore and Lagarde.

Last edited:

latony007

first off if whatever you are looking for if you cant find it cheapest on Amazon i would be surprised. Second check out Nismos post he has a nice action cam he is selling cheap, its not a go pro but you pay a lot for their name, like iphone or those nasty harleys :)