What's your..?

DakinechicK

12 years on and off. And I have no idea how many miles that adds up to. Hmm, maybe 60k? I don't ride as much as a lot of you. I Don't like messing up my hair, so if I'm having a good hair day, then I take the car. :rolleyes:

Ha!

RooKie

1 motorcycle (FZ6r), 2.25 years, 61k miles, been down 2 times :zombie::zombie:

I'm way more comfortable than I ever thought I would be, and still learning. :thumbup:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

RoadTrip

12 years on and off. And I have no idea how many miles that adds up to. Hmm, maybe 60k? I don't ride as much as a lot of you. I Don't like messing up my hair, so if I'm having a good hair day, then I take the car. :rolleyes:

Ha!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYbLDbex8UA]Flo Doesn't Worry About Helmet Hair - YouTube[/ame]

24KMACH

I have been riding fifty two years. Harleys,Indians,Yamaha's,Honda's etc. Miles? Good question. I will put down=quite a few.

JonKerr

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

FSXlover

I would say about 29,700 on 4 different bikes. I've been driving since I was 14 and I'm 17 now so that's almost 4 years.

Tmak73

I am at about 2 years give or take and probably only done about 4000 tops.

Demond

Just over 2K miles in two months on my 6R!

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

Maadi

8 years, about 19000 on my second bike (first bike was short lived). This one, bought 8/18/12, about 1380 miles.

I do not consider myself experienced due to the fact that most of my riding is on the highway, or other commuting. I have 3 ways to go to work, and they get familiar fast. My longest trek was to Niagara Falls and back, which did teach me a lot. Lots more to learn, though, especially after changing bike types!

Last edited:

WhiteFZ

Been riding for about 16 months, haave logged about 18k miles

Chevyfazer

6 yrs on and off 4 bikes of my own but started riding other people's bikes (my dads old vstar 650, a buddies buell blast then his xb12, and a couple other SS bikes) and convincing them to let me borrow them for a couple days here or a week there while they borrowed one of my trucks. 1st bike was a vstrom 650 put about 40,000 on it, fz6 which I've had just over a year I have put 25,000 on a ktm lc4 put maybe 2,000 on traded it for a klr 650 put about 4,000 on but just sold it last night. So between my bikes and others maybe ~ 80,000 and still have TONS more I want to learn! I've always herd, and had people tell me that the day you think there is nothing else you can learn and "know it all" is the day you need to hang it up...

Last edited: